decals off

LocoLechero

nice - would love to do this with my raven but those F-ing tank decals :mad:

LocoLechero

i like those air scoop lights - link?

tho9504

Did you bike had tank decals? If so, how did you get remove them? I have the 2012 Raven and wanted to plasti dip but the tank decals would show through the plasti dip from what i have seen people doing it online.

BustedKnuckle

Did you bike had tank decals? If so, how did you get remove them? I have the 2012 Raven and wanted to plasti dip but the tank decals would show through the plasti dip from what i have seen people doing it online.
Mine did not have tank decals, way I understand it is that the ravens tank decals are underneath a clear coat of paint and can't be removed without sanding and repainting

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

AL72

Decals off! Custom made "FZ6R" and "Yamaha" decals.

Regards!

Attachments

Haven68

Lower those noses!!! Bike looks much more aggressive and handles alot better!!! Like 1.5 inches seems perfect and it only takes like 20 minutes if you know what your doing... Just my opinion from personal experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BustedKnuckle

Lower those noses!!! Bike looks much more aggressive and handles alot better!!! Like 1.5 inches seems perfect and it only takes like 20 minutes if you know what your doing... Just my opinion from personal experience

What kind of paint did you use on your front forks? Looks good.

Haven68

I actually bought it that way luckily!! And thank you, I actually just installed woodcraft clip ons and I think I'm going to remove the reflectors from the front forks as well,