Cute little dance

ChUcK

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOVNqA7lBA]YouTube - ‪An unusual crash for two race bikes‬‏[/ame]

DakinechicK

This was hilarious! I particularly liked watching the guy who threw a nice big temper tantrum. :p

It's like watching a fat kid trying to play tag.

WAIT... no..

I'LL GETCHA!... no..

here... we.. GO!.. DAMMIT

I'M SO CONFUSED!

(I'm sorry, I had to)

Last edited:

Sage

That sucks so bad, but I couldn't stop laughing lol

JSP

Super Moderator
Thats funny :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I honestly LOL'ed!! :rof:

It was definitely funny to see the guy throw the tantrum!

Detrich

and we laugh when a dog chases its own tail! hehehe :)

ChUcK

I can't believe the one guy keeps trying to catch his bike.

"Maybe if I try...this! No, no, but what about...this! Hmm, didn't work. Maybe the next time around I'll try...this! Damn!"

Dudeman, you've already been lapped, and there's no way that bike is finishing the race. Give it up!

Cmltoe

Absolutely friggin hilarious!

But can someone tell me why the first guy crashed? Was it that he engaged the front break too hard? I watched Moto GP for a season and usually only saw crashes like that in a turn (lorenzo low siding with Rossi on his ass in 2010 was incredible!)?

RoadTrip

Yeah, that one guy was a real baby - I am sure the guy that clipped him felt bad enough already, I mean grow up - I assume those kinds of crashes are an expected part of racing. Kind of reminds me of when Stoner talked shit to Rossi recently (although I forgive Stoner, he apologized later).

Last edited:

ChUcK

Absolutely friggin hilarious!

But can someone tell me why the first guy crashed? Was it that he engaged the front break too hard?
I think so. The front wheel just gave out, same thing happened to Simoncelli at Silverstone a couple of weeks ago.

CrazyCawi

Thats funny as hello operator dial #9