Craziest Lean Angle EVER

creggur

My desktop at work....

Stephenfz6r

My desktop at work....

While this looks great, if you examine the track you can see the infield shoulder is raised and banked and the track is also banked. If you took away these angles his elbow would be a long way from touching the ground. Never the less, it's still impressive.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
While this looks great, if you examine the track you can see the infield shoulder is raised and banked and the track is also banked. If you took away these angles his elbow would be a long way from touching the ground. Never the less, it's still impressive.
There you go.....raining on the parade!! :cool:

:justkidding:

Roaddawg

I don't think it would be that far away...Look how much his leg is actually smashed up and not angled out like normal. I think he'd still be pretty close without the raised shoulder.

creggur

JonKerr

Elite Member

Stephenfz6r

Those tires aren't even close to the tires they run in MotoGP. They have sidewall contact patches that are almost completely vertical when the bike is upright.
Check to see if the track and tires are made of Velcro.:D

raven6

matt_not_andrew