Considering Upgrading..

JonKerr

Elite Member

Roaddawg

1) I'm a 6'1'' guy, about 215 pounds. While riding home, my buddy commented how I looked like a "gorilla on a moped". Didn't believe him since the bike felt very comfortable. I had the wife take a picture of me going down the driveway, sure enough, I look a little too big for the bike.
Haha...I got almost the same from my buddies at work. They said I looked like "a gorilla humping a football"!! I'm 6'3" / 220 lbs., so I know what your saying. The FZ6R is actually a little bigger than most common 600cc sportbikes. Ideally, I would like an FJR or FZ1 because of the overall size ratio, but I couldn't justify paying twice the price right now. I suggest not worrying about how you look on it (unless that's more important to you) and just enjoy riding. Being a bigger guy means sacrificing comfort sometimes.

Sandboxhero

Upgrade

Save your money, if your looking for more pep maybe a new exhaust or some mods to your bike might be another possible solution. I got the full two brothers exhaust set up with juice box. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaksfzler4U]YouTube - FZ6R with Two Brothers Exhaust and Juice Box[/ame]