Cold outside???

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

latony007

There's no way in hell I'd ride in anything under 35. (I'm not as dumb as JSP!!!! Just kidding brotha!)

Hottest has been about 102 or so...
I still cant believe it was -14 in OR, that's fd up. I added a thread for hottest coldest temps so go record your temp. We should give out like a polar fleece something for coldest and loin cloth for hottest lol

ylwf3vr

I don't want to sound like an a$$$ but still in the mid 80's here in Southern Florida. To be honest I won't mind the temp dropping 20 degrees right now... or over last weekend for sure.

I run the WPB marathon and after the 13M mark it was so hot and humid (80F by the end with 88% humidity) that I had to walk/run the 2nd 13M because I was getting dizzy while running... just had to cool down and run 1/4 to 1/2 mile at a time. Finish in 5:00 hrs. Over 50 people end on leaving on the flat bed... twice as much as last year!
How was your overall time? I wanted to run the Honolulu Marathon but I missed the deadline.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Fizzi6ergal

And I think he forgot to mention that about 30 miles south of Tatty it was -24 at my house Saturday night/morning. But I think Antartica beat us all over the weekend. Set a new record for up there with it being -136.8. The Today show said that this morning.

ylwf3vr

I hit the 1/2M right on the 4:15 mark... right in pace for me. Didn't train much with my overly busy life. End up finishing in 4:59:53 gun time. I will never attempt to run such a ping distance in the 80sF anymore. It wasn't safe. If I didn't walk 2/3 of the second 13 miles I would have pass out. Never hit "the wall", no shaving, no cramp... all my prep was fine. Drink plenty and juice up enough... just freaking way too hot and humid.

Might give another shot for Miami early Feb. Usually 25K runners. Feel oike doing a big one with more than 3K runners.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Yeah humidity gets you on endurance runs.. not bad though! Congrats for completing it!