Clear Clutch Cover

fcukinky

I have used the search option but not found any information about these.

If there is a thread please close this and point me in the right direction.

Basically I am after one for my bike (2011 FZ6r)

Have not been able to find any online, has anyone done this before or attempted to this ??

In my searches I have found this:

DougZ Customs

Might be worth a try ?

Going to look for a second hand cover for now as a start for now then see what I find.

Happy to update this if I find something..

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
A guy makes them for our Bandits. Think they look pretty trick. Most likely going to have to send yours out and have it fabbed up.

JSP

Super Moderator
That's another plus for picking up a Bandit as my next bike :D:D
Here are a few more... :D

You get a Bandit, you will get to know Dale very well! (owner of Holeshot Performance) Has tons of great goodies.

http://holeshot.com/bandit

Check out this forum as well. Need to sign up to see it.

Maximum-Suzuki.com

Great group of guys over there as well. Huge knowledge of anything and everything Bandit. Dale is a frequent member/poster over there as well which is awesome.

Tons of parts for this bike. Even some other parts from other suzukis fit. I have a Hayabusa rear shock assembly on mine. Love it.

Last edited:
Here are a few more... :D

You get a Bandit, you will get to know Dale very well! (owner of Holeshot Performance) Has tons of great goodies.

Holeshot Performance Products, Inc.

Check out this forum as well. Need to sign up to see it.

Maximum-Suzuki.com

Great group of guys over there as well. Huge knowledge of anything and everything Bandit. Dale is a frequent member/poster over there as well which is awesome.

Tons of parts for this bike. Even some other parts from other suzukis fit. I have a Hayabusa rear shock assembly on mine. Love it.
Awesome, now I'm really looking forward to the 1200 now :) Thank you very much :rockon:

fcukinky

A guy makes them for our Bandits. Think they look pretty trick. Most likely going to have to send yours out and have it fabbed up.
Thanks for this info.. I will contact them and see what they can offer. I am heading to the States in July/August so If I post it up to him I can get him to post it back to family in the states then pick it up...

Bert-Aus

Thanks for this info.. I will contact them and see what they can offer. I am heading to the States in July/August so If I post it up to him I can get him to post it back to family in the states then pick it up...
FYI may be worth checking how much purchasing a replacement casing from Partshark and shipping to the mod guy and then to your family for you to pickup.
As a cost comparison to you shipping from Aus to him, it may work in your favour and you will have your stock casing as a spare

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

fcukinky

FYI may be worth checking how much purchasing a replacement casing from Partshark and shipping to the mod guy and then to your family for you to pickup.
As a cost comparison to you shipping from Aus to him, it may work in your favour and you will have your stock casing as a spare

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
True good point, thanks for the link to Partshark also I did not even know about this page:D

I had a look and found this at the part number - 36P-15411-01-00 Which looks like what I am after. I will try and contact Dale see if he is able to help me out.

Thanks again.

JSP

Super Moderator
True good point, thanks for the link to Partshark also I did not even know about this page:D

I had a look and found this at the part number - 36P-15411-01-00 Which looks like what I am after. I will try and contact Dale see if he is able to help me out.

Thanks again.
Sorry for being misleading.. Dale is not the one that does these. Not that I believe anyways.

This is one place but they are not in the US.

http://www.justbandits.com/shop/product.asp?P_ID=147

EDIT:

Here is another..

http://whaccessories.com/Suzuki Bandit.htm

Not sure if they will do custom ones if you send yours in though...

I know there was a person doing them as well but I cant seem to find that thread.