Cee Baileys needs a loaner FZ6R in Los Angeles area

How do we order one.

its now up on the website.

2009 UP YAMAHA FZ6R Windshield/

go check it out, the screen looks real good, and they have a headlight shield as well. I took a couple of cell phone pics with my iPhone posted below. I have the larger clear screen on the bike. in case you guys wanted to see the larger one.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I'm going to order one of those windscreens for my FZ6R either today (9-30-10) or tomorrow. Once I get it and test drive, I will post a review. It honestly doesn't look TOO bad, but currently I'm of the opinion that functionality > fashion, especially when I'm riding 80+ mph on the highway all the time. 75 is the speed limit here in montana. I'm 6 foot so gonna get the 26" one, and like I said I'll post a review after riding with it for a bit.

I'm glad there are more options coming out, but that one is gigantic! :eek: I wish is was about 6-8 inches lower. I guess you could trim it down.

i'm going to order one of those windscreens for my fz6r either today (9-30-10) or tomorrow. Once i get it and test drive, i will post a review. It honestly doesn't look too bad, but currently i'm of the opinion that functionality > fashion, especially when i'm riding 80+ mph on the highway all the time. 75 is the speed limit here in montana. I'm 6 foot so gonna get the 26" one, and like i said i'll post a review after riding with it for a bit.

my adaptation is 26 in high with a laminar lip on it
look up mods for old farts
if you a highway runner you will like it
at 70 it just gets old fighting the wind

I'm glad there are more options coming out, but that one is gigantic! :eek: I wish is was about 6-8 inches lower. I guess you could trim it down.

Well they have 3 sizes to choose from, 22" / 24" / 26" The pics on the cee baileys site are the 24", the ones I posted that are CLEAR is the 26". So you can get a size that fits you best.

Another option is to call them direct, and I bet they can make a customized size for you. The guys at Cee Baileys are real nice and are willing to go the extra mile for you.

As for a "review", I did have a chance to take my bike out finally last sunday, and man oh man it is just great! finally I am not having blasts of wind against my chest. For a tall guy like me 6'5" this screen makes all the difference. Well worth the price and defiantly a good mod / upgrade.

hahaha - i have to say this much, the screen sure does go with the stock mirrors. I'm not a huge fan of the look - makes the bike look... bizarre.

Back