Bike Week 2012

FZ6Rican

Oh yea..... I was not planning on getting a room in daytona but I dont want to ride more than 45 minutes after a long day.

TokenSSDD

Anybody going? I'm planning on next Saturday if anyone wants to tag along...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BoneJj

I'm debating about this Saturday. Leave early and come back late afternoon just to hang out there for few hours. It's about 3 hrs each way for me... I can't next weekend. 5K on Saturday and 10K run on Sunday morning. That's going to be a last minute decision I guess.
I wanted to go this year but I still haven't gotten my new bike and I don't want to put all those miles on the bike I'm selling...

cavcuz05

alright its here whos going and what dates

TokenSSDD

alright its here whos going and what dates
I have next Saturday off so I'm definitely going then. I might try to go Thursday but I dunno. Saturday is a definite though.

BoneJj

I might get squirreley and drive over there with a couple friends next weekend but I doubt it'll happen seeing as my friends are pansies... They never just want to get up and leave the area.

2011FZ6R

I went today. I went to the track and was gonna demo an R6 but I have to be 21 :/
I did however pick up a really nice Yamaha leather jacket for $175, it's NICE. I also went to the kawasaki tent to check out the bikes and they said I can ride the demos even though I'm only 17, I just have to have my dad sign the waiver for me. So wednesday I'm going over and I'm going to demo the ZX6R, the ZX10R, and the Z1000. My dad is going to demo the Ninja 650R and the FZ8. Can't wait!

BoneJj

I went today. I went to the track and was gonna demo an R6 but I have to be 21 :/
I did however pick up a really nice Yamaha leather jacket for $175, it's NICE. I also went to the kawasaki tent to check out the bikes and they said I can ride the demos even though I'm only 17, I just have to have my dad sign the waiver for me. So wednesday I'm going over and I'm going to demo the ZX6R, the ZX10R, and the Z1000. My dad is going to demo the Ninja 650R and the FZ8. Can't wait!
he should also check out the ninja 1000, it's a full fairing version of the z1000

That's actually my next bike.

I really want to get over their but just don't have the time this week so I guess I'm a little SOL...

KeysRider3

Make sure your Dad buys himself the bike you like most. IMO the FZ8 will be a much better bike "for Dad".

2011FZ6R

Make sure your Dad buys himself the bike you like most. IMO the FZ8 will be a much better bike "for Dad".
Hahaha, he really really likes the FZ8. I bet he will even more after he rides it.

I'm gonna bring the GoPro with me tomorrow and record the rides on the Ninja's. I can't wait to ride a SuperSport 600 and get a whole new rush. Then I'm going to ride the ZX10R and the ZX14 maybe!

BoneJj

Hahaha, he really really likes the FZ8. I bet he will even more after he rides it.

I'm gonna bring the GoPro with me tomorrow and record the rides on the Ninja's. I can't wait to ride a SuperSport 600 and get a whole new rush. Then I'm going to ride the ZX10R and the ZX14 maybe!
the 14 us a shit load of bike, you better respect that thing when you get on it.

2011FZ6R

So I just got home from bikeweek. I rode the ZX6R and the ZX14R and MAN, they were a blast. I actually found the ZX14 easier to ride and the power more manageable. GoPro vids will be uploading later :D

KeysRider3

So I just got home from bikeweek. I rode the ZX6R and the ZX14R and MAN, they were a blast. I actually found the ZX14 easier to ride and the power more manageable. GoPro vids will be uploading later :D
14's size and power management make it a little more user friendly than the 6R. Kawi makes some good bikes, and in most cases beats the competition with their pricing. Saw your vid. Enjoy the stoppie?

CrazyCawi

14's size and power management make it a little more user friendly than the 6R. Kawi makes some good bikes, and in most cases beats the competition with their pricing. Saw your vid. Enjoy the stoppie?
Wheres this vid you speak of?

2011FZ6R

twas scary :D
Wheres this vid you speak of?
Right here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb4sIx_x6iE&list=UUrzRPo7fvR0OcOUTH_G8L-Q&index=1&feature=plcp]2012 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R Demo - Bike Week Daytona 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

I also made a thread about it

cavcuz05

im going down on saturday for wings and what not