Bike got damaged

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

CrazyCawi

wtf happened bro? were u at a store or home? Didnt sink into the tar or anything and drop on its own?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

CrazyCawi

nice to see good honest people. One time my wife hit another car in a parking lot and wanted to leave she was so panicked, lol I got out of the car and said go ahead you can go but im going to page the people in the store and give em our info hahaha. She realised thats a bad move to leave it just came from the panicked state of mind.

Rookasaki

nice to see good honest people. One time my wife hit another car in a parking lot and wanted to leave she was so panicked, lol I got out of the car and said go ahead you can go but im going to page the people in the store and give em our info hahaha. She realised thats a bad move to leave it just came from the panicked state of mind.
Some people just freak out and panic... Here is California, a "hit and run" is a felony.. :)
Way to go on your part CC, It's nice to have people like you in this world... Most people would just leave.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Fizzer6R

that was pretty cool of them, most would just take off

Spunky99

Some people just freak out and panic... Here is California, a "hit and run" is a felony.. :)
Way to go on your part CC, It's nice to have people like you in this world... Most people would just leave.
It's only a felony if someone gets hurt and you run. This was a non-injury accident and even if they left the Police would just say it a civil deal and not get involved. Just tell you to report any info to your insurance company. They would take the position of the other driver may not have even known he hit your bike so no misdemeanor charges could be filed.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

roadrat

Well shit sometimes happens and I've been the shitter and the shittee. Glad this guy was willing to wipe...:D

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Crocop43

Atleast u didn't get this...like i did some years back....kinda funny now but man was I pissed

Crocop43

Were these yours too - this and this and this?
Hahaha yeah that was my original letter it happened in a food lion parking lot in Virginia beach va. I have the original picture on my facebook.....I posted it on phitobucket and the chive and it got spread everywhere.....believe me ur not the first to think I was pulling a shame

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Crocop43

Hope all goes well

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member