Best body suit ? jacket ? pants ? boots ? gloves ?

BKP

I didn't get my hat with my boots...

...I gotta go write a letter...

Grumpy

Free bowl of soup maybe. lol

bloodypulp

I have Cortech DSX jean jacket for cooler weather,and S&S Seven Sins camo jacket for summer. SS is lighter but little protection. S&S Run with the bulls short gloves. Velcro closure came apart after 3 rides. Seven Sins frayed at end of sleeves after a month. Moment of truth shoes, no complaints. Cortech jacket was only half of the price of S&S but much better armor and quality.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

chrisnlb

I heard a white suit doesnt get as hot, I have a black dainese suit and I can really feel the heat especially in the summer. this is good to wear under your suit especially when it gets hot, it also makes it a lot easier to get in and out your suit
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=8415

check out sportbiketrackgear.com and extremesupply.com for gear you can often find good deals especially on closeouts. imo alpinestars and dainese are the best in terms of quality

Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bmw675

I heard a white suit doesnt get as hot, I have a black dainese suit and I can really feel the heat especially in the summer. this is good to wear under your suit especially when it gets hot, it also makes it a lot easier to get in and out your suit
PsycleSkins Undersuit - Base Layer from SportbikeTrackGear.com

check out sportbiketrackgear.com and extremesupply.com for gear you can often find good deals especially on closeouts. imo alpinestars and dainese are the best in terms of quality
I just wear an under armour shirt under the suit. works great and I can use it outside of riding. I've even got some off brand ones as well that work just as good.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bmw675

I've never tried those under armor shirts but have thought about it. I think they would show off my hulk status...
Mine just show off my ribs. :zombie:

Should probably eat more. :eek: