Bay Area, CAL. > Orlando, Florida, anyone need something delivered.

WANDERER

hello FZ6R people, me, wifey and baby boy are going for a Road Trip from the Bay Area, California to Orlando, Florida. We're leaving either on the 30th of Sept or the 1st of Oct. If anyone might need something brought to you from here or along my route to be picked up and brought to you toward or close to my destination, let me know. we'll work something out, just as long as it's not the whole motorcycle, and not to off my route. I will take donations......to help with gas.
We'll have stops here and there, just cruising to Orlando, Florida. No rush on this trip, and then head back Home taking a different route. The middle part of USA, maybe.
Let me know....

i forgot to mention, we're taking the Nissan Titan....

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

creggur

hello FZ6R people, me, wifey and baby boy are going for a Road Trip from the Bay Area, California to Orlando, Florida. We're leaving either on the 30th of Sept or the 1st of Oct. If anyone might need something brought to you from here or along my route to be picked up and brought to you toward or close to my destination, let me know. we'll work something out, just as long as it's not the whole motorcycle, and not to off my route. I will take donations......to help with gas.
We'll have stops here and there, just cruising to Orlando, Florida. No rush on this trip, and then head back Home taking a different route. The middle part of USA, maybe.
Let me know....
What a cool offer - don't need anything like that, but very cool of you to offer...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

WANDERER

1st Stop - Albuquerque, New Mexico - Oct.1-2
2nd Stop - Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Oct. 4-5
3rd Stop - New Orleans - Oct. 6

We should be in Orlando, Florida by the 8th of October.

I would really like to at least take pictures of all your FZ6Rs and meet new friends. As much pics of FZ6Rs & as much new friends too. I wonder how many pics I can take?
I will post all pics when I get back home here in the Bay Area.

Detrich

WANDERER

If you pass through Louisiana by I-20 and not I-10 then you can stop by Shreveport and meet Robert and myself. Pending on availability. A heads up would be nice. :thumbup::Sport:
will let you know Uno979...

WANDERER

If you pass through Louisiana by I-20 and not I-10 then you can stop by Shreveport and meet Robert and myself. Pending on availability. A heads up would be nice. :thumbup::Sport:
Uno979, yes, we're taking that route to Shreveport. That's going to be our route after we take off Oklahoma City at around 1:00pm-2:00pm on the 5th of Oct. Maybe get off the nearest rest stop close to Shreveport.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Roaddawg

Hey Wanderer, can you bring some sunshine and warm weather with ya from Florida back to Nor Cal? :D It feels like we only got a few days of summer this year. :mad:

MikeN02

That's going to be a 3,000 mi trip ish. If you need an oil change you can come to my house and use my stand/tools if you'd like.

WANDERER

That's going to be a 3,000 mi trip ish. If you need an oil change you can come to my house and use my stand/tools if you'd like.
Thanks MikeNO2 for the offer......but I'm taking the Truck...

WANDERER

Hey Wanderer, can you bring some sunshine and warm weather with ya from Florida back to Nor Cal? :D It feels like we only got a few days of summer this year. :mad:
I will try to bring home some, neighbor! 'just for you and the other riders here in Solano and Napa Co.