Battlefield 3

Gunn4r

I'm Gunn4r on BC2 for PC. Love the game and can't wait for BF3. I own every single battlefield game that's been made, and started when Battlefield 1942 was just a demo! :D

CrazyCawi

to bad ur pc....I need a better gfx card for pc.... :( and no monies for it lol, all my extra goes to bike mods

Mr Citrus

I'm Gunn4r on BC2 for PC. Love the game and can't wait for BF3. I own every single battlefield game that's been made, and started when Battlefield 1942 was just a demo! :D
add me! asplashofcitrus

ChasingSquid

Cannot wait for this game, the graphics look INSANE.

Very happy i just built a new desktop...

Mr Citrus

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPu7-LtLKmU]YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3: Operation Metro Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer (E3)‬‏[/ame]
Your move call of duty, your move.

(im really not a fanboy:D)

Parcho

I've been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC like crazy since the steam sale. I haven't played a fps on the PC since I got my xbox 360 at launch. I played the hell out of this on xbox, so I know most of the maps. Rush is my favorite mode to play.

It's odd that I feel more comfortable with a gamepad in BF2 than with the mouse and keyboard, but I'm catching on.

I sent Citrus and Gunn4r an invite on steam. If anyone else is up for playing, my steam ID is: Encirithion

Also, the game is still on sale from Steam if you want to purchase it.

Mr Citrus

I've been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 on PC like crazy since the steam sale. I haven't played a fps on the PC since I got my xbox 360 at launch. I played the hell out of this on xbox, so I know most of the maps. Rush is my favorite mode to play.

It's odd that I feel more comfortable with a gamepad in BF2 than with the mouse and keyboard, but I'm catching on.

I sent Citrus and Gunn4r an invite on steam. If anyone else is up for playing, my steam ID is: Encirithion

Also, the game is still on sale from Steam if you want to purchase it.
good squadding with you tonight! Almost had your tags:D

Kdubb223

Beta 5 am West Coast time. As the great Bart Scott would say "CANT WAIT"

Kdubb223

I sure hope they repositioned the defenders spawn points from the Alpha version.
I wouldn't know :( I was in Cancun when I got the alpha invite :) My best friend played the shit out of it and proceeded to rub it in my face... So yeah I'm stoked for the beta.

Kdubb223

Downloading the beta now :)

CrazyCawi

says beta isnt available till the 29th?