Bad Dream.

MikeN02

Had a bad dream I wrecked my FZ6-R... The right side was shattered to pieces, frame slider broke off, dash was falling off and the mounting holes were all off.
Bike wouldn't start up as well.

All in front of a girl that I fancied.

Anyone else ever had a bad dream like wrecking a bike? Maybe I shouldn't ride today.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
The only "bad" dream that I have had concerning the bike was that I was doing a track day and had rode the bike the 3 hours to the track because I didn't have a way to trailer it. While at the track, I crashed and had to walk home from the track. It took 45 hours to walk home! :eek:

Well, that and I was in dart's dream and I was riding behind him! :rof:

Last edited:

bmw675

i wish i had dreams about riding, even if it involved a crash.

thats peanuts compared to the nightmares i have EVERY night, but that is a whole thread in its own. :eek:

Spunky99

I dream I am flying on my FZ6R.........

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bmw675

:eyebrow: all this wisdom from toofless? :bow:

either he really gets into interpretting dreams or he got an early start for friday night. :iconbeer:

ive never had a bad dream about my bike...

but if i was a dream interpreter... i would say this:
dreams about motorcycles often represent a feeling for or longing of freedom, so i would guess that a crash of a motorcycle represents a fear of losing this freedom?
and a girl that you "fancied", <----(who the hell says "fancied"?), being present may mean that she represents the perceived reason for losing this freedom?

i dont think the dream has anything to do with a literal motorcycle crash...maybe you feel that if you were to get with this girl that you "fancy" it may mean you would have to choose between her and your freedom?

deep shit huh?

MikeN02

ive never had a bad dream about my bike...

but if i was a dream interpreter... i would say this:
dreams about motorcycles often represent a feeling for or longing of freedom, so i would guess that a crash of a motorcycle represents a fear of losing this freedom?
and a girl that you "fancied", <----(who the hell says "fancied"?), being present may mean that she represents the perceived reason for losing this freedom?

i dont think the dream has anything to do with a literal motorcycle crash...maybe you feel that if you were to get with this girl that you "fancy" it may mean you would have to choose between her and your freedom?

deep shit huh?
Lol I like to choose my words to explain out of the ordinary. Especially speaking about women I don't like to say a girl that I liked, or girl that I had a thing for.

I haven't seen this girl for about 3 - 4 years now so why now!?

And in the dream she was sitting on the back of my bike but it was wrecked so I couldn't go anywhere... a dead weight maybe!?

Detrich

don't eat at least several hours before going to sleep for the night, and you'll have less nightmares... :)

bjs045

Dunno if this is good or bad thing, but in the 7 months that I've been riding I haven't had 1 dream about riding or the motorcycle. :confused:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Ive had a few actually. All involve head on collision with a vehicle... Im either running wide in a corner and cant get out of the way of the on-coming car, or I just cant make the bike move for whatever reason I have a car coming right at me. I wake up always at the point of impact.

DragonBlu

Darn,that's harsh! I think I would see a shrink about that one.:) I had a dream I was with Paris Hilton and when I hit second gear my front wheel came up. Come to think about it I don't remember if I was on a bike or not.:justkidding:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

I dreamt last nite that I went to a car meet & it started raining. So I let some teenagers sit in my car to avoid getting wet. Then they flipped my car somehow... LOL

I've had many run-ins with stupid ass inconsiderate teenagers. So I know where that came from. I also ate a bowl of ice cream right b4 bed, so it never fails. Food rt b4 bed always = nightmares... LOL

WenMark

I used to remember my dreams, but now that I have gotten older I can't remember anything:(

bmw675

Had another one where I got a ticket because my rear tire wasn't inflated at the tire spec...
i bet you're checking your tires this morning. :D