.......bad day... laid her down... not for the squeemish ~ seriously lol

Rookasaki

Ouch man! Glad you're ok. I'm sure that hurt like a mother &%^$(#! Thanks for sharing, good reminder what could happen if you're just wearing jeans.. (I just got back from a short ride wearing skater shoes and jeans) ---> :spank:

D

Deleted member 9794

Congrats on the drugs, looks like you'll need em!

Do you know what exactly made the hole? It looks to small to have been a footrest or pedal - did you land on a stick or something?!

Detrich

Dang. Sorry about ur mishap. Hope u heal quickly and get some good gear from now on. Speedy recovery...

Shuffle_Punch

Yahhh.... still no bike pics because my wound got infected ... so I'm in excruciating pain ha

Ill tell you this much... I'm definitely not riding again in regular jeans...

I talked to a friend who saw my bike.. he said it was mostly cosmetic damage.. except the bars and my gear changer pedal being bent to hell...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Shuffle_Punch

Congrats on the drugs, looks like you'll need em!

Do you know what exactly made the hole? It looks to small to have been a footrest or pedal - did you land on a stick or something?!

Honestly the only thing I'm able to guess was it just purely rubbing on the ground. The skin around the wound was so chewed up they had to scalpel off a good amount of skin before they could even stitch... and it had a good bit of road debris in it... When I went over my bike I didn't notice there being anything that made the hole... but really who knows...

I did gimp over to my bike and looked it over for the first time since the incident..... and all I can say is..... /cry

Looking over the factory parts on Yamaha Accessories : Yamaha OEM Parts : Yamaha USA (its the first site I found with diagrams and part listing/prices) and it looks like Ill be spending anywhere between 1500 and 3000 to get it back into tip top condition... that's if I do the work myself/with friends ha
Who knows how much a stealership would charge me.........

Geh... at least its starting to get cold..... wont make me as sad to see it and not be able to ride it....

Fizzer6R

:eek: wow sorry :(

once you get the parts list what you need, post it here in wanted section to see if you can save some $ over new via dealer, and also search on ebay, craigs...

JSP

Super Moderator
No insurance?

Shuffle_Punch

Yah liability only lol wahwah..
Ill post the list when I have the funds for most of it...

Noticed that my front fork may be bent..........
At the very least when the bars are straight the front wheel isn't /sigh

Hopefully the wealthier side of the family (wife's side) will help me out ha.

JSP

Super Moderator
Yah liability only lol wahwah..
Ill post the list when I have the funds for most of it...

Noticed that my front fork may be bent..........
At the very least when the bars are straight the front wheel isn't /sigh

Hopefully the wealthier side of the family (wife's side) will help me out ha.

Sucks dude, sorry to hear. Hope you're infection heals up quick and you can get back to healing.

See red

That's a nice booboo. lol! That sucks that you got hurt, what the hell did you land or slide into???? That is a puncture, not really from a rash, so.... something poked ya.

I will usually wear jeans, granted, they are kevlar lined, but that would probably have punctured most pants. If it was sharp and hard enough.

How fast were you going, how did you go down, the same schpeal..... hope you listen to the docs and don't goof with it for a few days. It will be fine, at least the outside ones. The inside ones are going to disolve and that will pester you for about 3 months if you walk around alot in the first week.

Shuffle_Punch

Finally gunna be uploading pics of the damage here in a few minutes...
Already took a lot of the components apart..

Just ordered parts yesterday.

Ironically I went to my riding class with a dude I found out lives in my neighborhood and his family has been doing motorcycle service their whole lives so they're gunna hook me up with cheap service. Hopefully have it all done over a weekend..

I also added a pic of the first preview (it will probably change a lot) of my new side decals. BIKESKINZ | Performance Cycle Wraps, Sportbike Decals, Motorcycle Graphics I think is where I got it from.

So give me a few to upload.

Shuffle_Punch

Sooo heres the amazing damage I was nice enough to do to my bike /cry

But like I said parts are ordered (around $1300) and should be here within a couple of weeks

Attachments

Shuffle_Punch

Also, ordered some bike skinz along the lines of another memeber /winkwink

here is the first preview, with our talks itll change and be a bit different..
but I guess the theme is obvious ;D

My bike shall live again!!!!! :zombie:

Attachments

Spunky99

Also, ordered some bike skinz along the lines of another memeber /winkwink

here is the first preview, with our talks itll change and be a bit different..
but I guess the theme is obvious ;D

My bike shall live again!!!!! :zombie:
Are you doing a Zombie bike theme? That would be soooooo koooooollllll

This one is hotter tho

Last edited:

Shuffle_Punch

ha yah zombie themed, if you look at the preview pic its actually the walking dead themed... *note not the tv show, which is still awesome, but the comic*

:zombie:

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

roadrat

Those zombie skins rule! :zombie: Glad to see you'll be on the road again soon.