ATTN: CA riders - ACH or Mulholland ride 1-11-14

latony007

It's just me now. My buddy's busy tomorrow.
No worries, he didnt have an FZ6R anyway lol j/k

Looks like a good list! cant wait
Yep, hope everyone shows. I am however noticing that i will look like rudolph with my white/red nose with all your black bikes ;)

knightmare

The ride was fun... we got to meet up again and hit it again...

knightmare

latony007

great ride definitely have to do it again. Thanks to everyone for making it. Everyone was great and it was a Great day for riding again in so cal. Gotta Go farther up next time. Im here all the time and is long as its fairly warm im ready to go on the weekends.

Attachments

knightmare

great ride definitely have to do it again. Thanks to everyone for making it. Everyone was great and it was a Great day for riding again in so cal. Gotta Go farther up next time. Im here all the time and is long as its fairly warm im ready to go on the weekends.

What type of rides are up were I live... Any good ones... U came down here so it should only be fair we take a ride up to u....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

What type of rides are up were I live... Any good ones... U came down here so it should only be fair we take a ride up to u....

That wasnt me that was JT. Im about 20 minutes from our meeting spot. There are a couple rides closer to him, by lake castaic and hughes and come out on the 14 i think. Check out the new thread i started so others that didnt go might view it.

knightmare

That wasnt me that was JT. Im about 20 minutes from our meeting spot. There are a couple rides closer to him, by lake castaic and hughes and come out on the 14 i think. Check out the new thread i started so others that didnt go might view it.

I was reading ur post but looking at JTs pics at the same time.... Lol... That's what I get for multitasking.... Lol...

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member