Apex Clip-ons Review

JnT4Life

Well with the adjustability of the riser clip-ons you may be able to find a position with fairing clearance. I think I saw that they have 6 inches of height range so I would think that you could mount them under the triple and still clear the fairings.
I don't think height is necessarily the problem, although it might be. Its more the distance between the fork and the inner fairing panel not being enough for the width of the riser clamp to clear.

Richy

I don't think height is necessarily the problem, although it might be. Its more the distance between the fork and the inner fairing panel not being enough for the width of the riser clamp to clear.
I'd really love someone to try this mod before I do =)

Installing it under the top triple that is.

JonKerr

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

2w05thletes

Those look great! I'd have a problem with losing my GPS mount though...

DakinechicK

Alright...I'm hooked. I think I am going to try this mod and maybe shed some light upon the questions we all have. Here goes nothing, I guess. HA. :thumbup:

Brugge

Alright...I'm hooked. I think I am going to try this mod and maybe shed some light upon the questions we all have. Here goes nothing, I guess. HA. :thumbup:
Let us know when you get them installed. I am interested to see if they work mounted below the triple tree. I said I was done doing mods but this one has me thinking again, damn!:eek: oh and the front suspension mod and them I'm done :D

Cheers,
Kevin

guidobergamo

The size is 50mm with rings for the 41mm forks. Fits perfect.

More photos, now with CRG Bar End Mirror LS Insight Model, Evolution Racing Slider and Flexible Led turn lights.

:Sport:

DakinechicK

I got a couple guys who will be working on it... they are going to play around with it and try to get it under the triple. We'll see. They aren't sure exactly how it's going to work....

DR1300R

The size is 50mm with rings for the 41mm forks. Fits perfect.

More photos, now with CRG Bar End Mirror LS Insight Model, Evolution Racing Slider and Flexible Led turn lights.
I think your old mirrors looked better.. ;) Other than that your bike looks amazing.. :thumbup:

I'm going to look into a set of these for my Busa.. :cool:

cavcuz05

Def post pics if you get them under the triple tree...also want to see which mm is best...i see 50 and 41 so im kinda confused

Last edited: