Angry Woman vs Bike

MustGoFaster

That's why I said I think BOTH are wrong. Not trying to defend her, but I don't think she is all guilty alone.
Agreed. The guy really shoulda just jammed outta there, but there's a HUGE difference between putting boot to plastic and putting hood to human. The level of reaction escalated pretty rapidly. Either way, let us all remember;

Rage spelled backwards is Egar, which is what dood prolly said when he got laid up on the hood. :p

Getting angry *usually* isn't worth losing your life over.

That's why I turn rage into MPH and peace-the-eff-out on the 2-ton death machines. :Sport:

kevin8198

Elite Member

danieljardim

Oh I hear ya...It was wrong for him to kick her car, and obviously a bigger mistake than you would normally imagine.:eek:
He is like "I'm the alfa male and I'm gonna kick you car BITCH, learn how to drive". 10 seconds later. "Help, please stop, I'll be nice to you ma'am, I'm shitting my pants, I don't wanna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

deputydog

Never meant to stir up such emotions, but I lmao at some of the comments. As a former deputy the remark about shooting the car driver kinda got me. If you EVER use deadly force against another person, I hope you can get up in court and justify your actions or your just bought yourself a long rest in the penitentary. Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself, but you had better be scared shitless and able to explain that to the jury or it's bye bye. Like I tell my son who's a cop in LA. Everytime you get aboard your bike, you have to act like you just painted a target on your ass for EVERY dumb SOB out there.

MustGoFaster

Never meant to stir up such emotions, but I lmao at some of the comments. As a former deputy the remark about shooting the car driver kinda got me. If you EVER use deadly force against another person, I hope you can get up in court and justify your actions or your just bought yourself a long rest in the penitentary. Not saying you shouldn't defend yourself, but you had better be scared shitless and able to explain that to the jury or it's bye bye. Like I tell my son who's a cop in LA. Everytime you get aboard your bike, you have to act like you just painted a target on your ass for EVERY dumb SOB out there.
As a former deputy then, you should realize that hitting someone with a car is an attempt on their lives, and responding with deadly force would be justifiable self-defense.... The part about the jury makes sense, though. Just because it *is* right doesn't mean a group of 12 idiots will agree with you. That's some good food for thought, sir...

Fizzer6R

sorry, but after the lady tried to run him down, I would've kicked her window in no problem then waited for the cops and have her explain why she just tried to kill me when yes I kicked her car, again because she was running into him