Angry Woman vs Bike

deputydog

Anyone seen this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJTXLuu7_0Y&feature=player_embedded]Angry Woman vs Bike - YouTube[/ame]

JSP

Super Moderator
Wtf?????? :eek:

Detrich

she is insane, but it never helps to escalate things by banging on someone's car. u never know if they've taken their daily dose of prozac yet... o_O

F

FZ6R_Blue

Never hit a woman in my life but i would have pulled her out of the car and beat her

JSP

Super Moderator
This is how quick things can escalate. Keep your hands to yourselves. No need for him to get that mad and kick the car or smack a mirror. I've never agreed with bikers doing that crap. You never know what the cager will will do. This is a prime example.

oorgle

Never hit a woman in my life but i would have pulled her out of the car and beat her

seriously.. this is one of those few moments where the chick deserves a fist in her face. she didn't try to scare him she straight up tried to run the guy over twice.

F

FZ6R_Blue

she pulled forward and hit him as he lane split

she tapped him once trying to block his lane split then after his kick she rammed him off his bike then tried to smash him in between her car and the pole or other cars....

This lady is a douche canoe!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Detrich

it's becoming really common in other countries for all cars to be equipped with road monitoring cameras. i'm really surprised that we don't have more of those in the U.S. but my guess is they are coming. and, insurance companies are going to have a field day with it. for example, in this case they could just deny paying her claim and she'd be financially ruined- not to mention she might go to jail for attempted battery (or murder).

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! x_X

Spunky99

In California that is a perfect open and shut case of 2 counts of 245 (a) (1).
Assault with a Deadly Weapon.

1. It's legal to split lanes here and using your car to block is a "wobbler" 240 PC Assault and probably a Misdemeanor.
2. The second 2 incidents of ramming the bike and the biker with the vehicle escalated the biker's kick at her car way beyond reasonable response. It falls within felony assault standards.

I'd have pulled my folder out and popped 2 tires to make sure she couldn't leave and let the Police take her away. No need to punch her out as 2 felony counts will be a long prison term considering it was a car against a pedestrian after she knocked him off the bike with the first one.
2 to 4 years in state prison per conviction, 10K fine per conviction, restitution, community service, anger management and confiscation of the car.

In reality, I have been in similar situations before. Blocking a lane splitter bike by vehicular assault is a warning. Do not allow the cager a good shot at you. The biker pulled in front where he was vulnerable and kicked...DUMB.....
I always wait till they are trapped and cannot hit me and then I can knock off the mirror or dent the car if I want to. Usually I just speed away nice and safe and let them deal with their own anger but I never get in a position where they can use the car as a weapon.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

applejax

scrolling through the youtube comments, you can clearly see who has driven/drives motorcycles and those who dont.

FazerWest

Ok, upon reviewing the video did the guy on the bike try to get in front of both cars by squeezing in between them or did the lady try to squeeze into him? Gotta clarify this before I comment... :confused:
the guy was trying to lane split, and the woman didnt want him to so she moved forward as he was going by and bumped him!, so he kicked her car.

Spunky99

the guy was trying to lane split, and the woman didnt want him to so she moved forward as he was going by and bumped him!, so he kicked her car.
Exactly....and putting himself in front of the car was a big mistake....

b_who

Wow thats something else.
Talk about being a psycho chick.

it bugs the crap out of me when i see or here a dude beating a girl or getting really physical but i couldn't help but hope he knocked the shit out of her while watching this.