A great feeling

Craxican

So i had to take my bike back to the guys that readjusted my speedohealer because they undid my FE to rap the cords in the trunk...they forgot to rehook my FE:eek:...well they took my bike back and fixed the problem, i was sitting on a ZX10 when heard a noise and knew it was my bike. This was the first time I heard someone else ride my bike and I still knew it was mine...I have to admit, it was great feeling:D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

joloy133

My first time was when somebody let me ride his bike. We were classmates but not much more. Given some precautions, I'd let someone ride mine, maybe some of the local members up here to compare rides and mods. (2 cents)

JSP

Super Moderator
No one touches my bike! Not even ME!!! Wait.... :p

No it wouldn't bother me if someone I know and trusted rode it. Only if I knew and saw their ability to ride previously. I'm not going to let someone learn on my bike though.

Craxican

Oh, I've let others ride my bike, my roommate has (he has let me ride his figured it was only fair), this old biker friend of mine has too but he let me ride his VROD (only fair)...although I did have to take the keys away from him because he started asking if he could ride wheelies and do burnouts:mad:...I always tell them "you break it, you buy it" though

This was just the first time that I had actually heard someone riding it and I could identify from sound that it was my bike.

Verranth

I let AREA ride my bike around the parking lot. I let my brother ride it. My GF wanted to me to teach her how to ride and thoughtlessly said yes. We were on the bike one night at a light. I told her that the parking lot would at the store that just closed down would be great. After the light changed, I began to think how my brother, a taller and stronger person, had already layed my bike down, that it was a bad idea.

When we got home, I apologized for saying yes and told her I would rather pay the $350 myself than to try to teach her on my bike. She was a little sad, cause she really likes my bike, but agreed that it would be best to learn on something smaller. We havent talked about it since, but I will be bringing it up this weekend.

Hopefully, I can schedule her for an MSF course next April or May, after she is done studying and doing her CPA stuff.

(If she learns to ride, i might have to marry her).

JonKerr

Elite Member

yoshi

I let my dad ride my bike last weekend. He has a Vulcan 900, and we went out to ride for a couple hours. On the way back we swapped bikes. We rode about 5 miles before he wanted his bike back. His bike has floorboards, and having his feet pointing down was awkward to him. It was a little weird seeing someone else on my bike though.

bsoder

Last weekend my dad, who used to race bikes and taught me how to ride when I was a kid, wanted to take my bike for a test ride. I couldn't say no considering his experience but he hasn't had a bike for a few years so I was extremely nervous until he came back with it in one piece. After that I've decided the only other person allowed to ride it is my wife.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Craxican

yeah i rode one of the luxury recliners on wheels...did not enjoy myself...although the heated seats and drink holder was cool, just not for me