3 FZ6R's, warm weather, twisty roads....priceless

Fizzer6R

cool. if you get the chance to line em up again, put the blue in the middle to make a FZ6R rainbow :thumbup:

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

Chucker

One of you 2 with the white bikes needs to paint your's red.

kevin8198

Elite Member

Jay S.

Met up with a couple other riders from the forum, AlaskanFlyBoy and Kevin8198. We had perfect weather, clean roads and screaming tach's. :D

Sorry, no pics of us....just the bikes lined up, which I thought was pretty cool.
In my home town!!! I'll be riding to Spokane next summer to visit the family. I'll bring the 4th bike.

:D

PNW, some of the prettiest riding in the world. IMHO...

Spitfire

Ah 2 girls and a guy out riding? Tellin you, all these white bikes = more girls on the road for us ;) lol :justkidding:

JSP

Super Moderator
Any of you Washington guys come down to Central Oregon, Let me know! :thumbup:

Crocop43

man any east coast riders out there like in the virginia/nc coastal area???????????????

CDN6R

God I am so jealous if you guys!!!:surrender: Here where I live I have yet to see another FZ6R,,any where. There 2 new ones for sale at my local Yamaha Dealer (Copper and a Black 6R) but they are still sittin on the show room floor. Spring here has really been wet/cold but yesterday was hot and sunny so I went for a great ride.

ChUcK

uh, are these chick bikes
Any bike is a chick bike if there's a chick at the controls! That reminds me of a Mitch Hedberg 1-liner-

"Every book is a children's book if the kid can read!"

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Jimi

Get me in on one of those rides! ill add yellow to the line up!
Hey do you have any larger pictures of your yellow bike minus the star decals. I have been contemplating that for a while now. The Seattle area seems to be well represented on this forum.