2015 FZ6R seat options

brianvaneman

Hey everyone, I apologize if this is already posted somewhere else (I did try to search but not find much).

Can anyone recommend some options for an aftermarket seat and perhaps one for the passenger as well (My fiance' won't even hop on anymore, she says it's THAT bad). I also notice the saddle gets pretty brutal on me after an hour and a half or so.

I've been on a few sites (Revzilla and IronPony), but it seems options are very limited as I'm not coming up with much.

Any advice/recommendations are appreciated.

KevinMills

I have been looking at a Corbin. They seem really nice. I sent a message to them a couple of weeks ago but they didn't reply. At least not yet

Here is a link: http://www.corbin.com/yamaha/yfz6r.shtml

A couple of questions i have though if anyone can help - the seat on the FZ6R has an adjustable height and there is a gap when in high position using the stock seat. How would a Corbin fit in the high position? Would there be a gap?

2WheelsRplenty

FZ6R seat

Hey everyone, I apologize if this is already posted somewhere else (I did try to search but not find much).

Can anyone recommend some options for an aftermarket seat and perhaps one for the passenger as well (My fiance' won't even hop on anymore, she says it's THAT bad). I also notice the saddle gets pretty brutal on me after an hour and a half or so.

I've been on a few sites (Revzilla and IronPony), but it seems options are very limited as I'm not coming up with much.

Any advice/recommendations are appreciated.
I wear cycling shorts under my riding pants. Never had butt burn once, even after 6 hours or more on the bike.

https://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xcycling+shorts.TRS0&_nkw=cycling+shorts&_sacat=0

WARL0K13

Have you looked into Luimoto.com ?? They make seat covers for all kinds of bikes and they have some available for the FZ6R....they may not be the most "cushiony" option for our bike, but they look really nice and only cost US $50.00. I may have to try them out before i go and splurge $200.00+ on a custom seat.

Bert-Aus

Best advice for riding 2 up.....
Find coffee and food (or another form of pit stop) every 90 minutes