2013 FZ6R Exhaust modification help

Ayebeezy

Hello 600cc!

I just got my FZ6R a few weeks ago. I have done quite a few modifications to it and am fairly pleased with it besides for the exhaust. I don't have 1.2K to drop on an exhaust, so I have been looking into replacing the stock headers with R6 Headers and an R6 slip on.
My question to you guys is:
Would 2004 R6 Headers fit my 2013 FZ6R?
What year slip on, and what slip on would be optimal with a 150-300 budget for that not the slip on?
I'd appreciate it folks!

Freemangk96

All you need to make your own exhaust for it is a welder, a grinder, and about $20 worth of exhaust pipe from advanced or O'Reilly's. I just finished mine last night. I used the exhaust piping and bought a glass pack muffler too

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ayebeezy

Is there any way you could link me to a video and the glass pack/piping necessary? I'm super bad with finding exhaust parts and knowing what fits since these methods aren't mainstream.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ayebeezy

My bad marthy. I am new and didn't know prices very well but I know you're well known. Didn't mean to low ball. But amazing find! Does the delkevic full exhaust for 375 make it loud/sound good? And I don't need a pcv? Thanks for the link'

Hood92

If you go with the delkevic post some videos.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

tdnathens

2013 fZ6R. I just removed the catalytic converter from my stock exhaust. I removed the factory chrome exhaust tip and replaced it with a LeoVince 8240 exhaust tip. The LeoVince tip is longer than stock, puts the exhaust toward the rear of the bike and makes it deeper. I love the sound. It's the best I heard without being too loud on a FZ6R. Total cost $210.00 and my time working on muffler.
Tom

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

jstrahan0505

Get the Delkevic Full Exhaust for under $400. I just installed this week, it sound bad ***!! I took the baffle out and it sounds like a moto gp bike!

Attachments