2009 Yamaha FZ6R for Sale

davidian

$4498
7300 miles
2009 Yamaha Fz6r , Registered Till 05/14 (I can email pictures of the inspection and registration stickers.) This bike was purchased brand new in June 2010, is in excellent condition, has never been wrecked, and has a clean and up to date title with only 1 owner. The rear tire was replaced at 5,000 miles and the oil was changed with Royal Purple Synthetic at 6,000 Miles. All scheduled maintenance as recommended by the owners manual has been performed by a licensed Yamaha dealer. Everything is stock as it came from the factory. A removable FZ6R Tank Pad (Carbon Fiber Look) has been installed to avoid scratches on the tank. Yamaha has not updated any technology on the FZ6R since 2009, so this model is identical to the 2013 model with the exception of color options. No trades will be accepted. All sales are final after transfer of the title. If you would like to see any more pictures or have any questions feel free to text or call me any day. (814) 553-1562

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

davidian

Yup that's understandable it won't happen again I deleted all the other post I put on here and edited the original post

JSP

Super Moderator
Should add your pictures to this thread.

Great price, pics will help it sell much faster.

davidian

I am being a bad employee and have been posting this from my phone at work lol when I get home I will upload pictures

Kayo7