2 Shift Jackets, 1 Joe Rocket Jacket, and a Bell RS-1 Helmet

swatguy

Cleaning out the extra gear as I am consolidating for a move.

Up for sale is a Shift Trooper SS Waterproof Jacket in a SZ Large
The jacket is mint and has been worn maybe 5 times max. It still smells new. Doesn't have a bug or anything on it. Asking 115 shipped anywhere in lower 48

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fse2O7iaKIw]Shift Trooper SS Waterproof Jacket Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com - YouTube[/ame]

Up Next is the Shift Octane Racing Leather jacket. It's also a SZ Large. The leather is soft and very well maintained. I have had it conditioned and cleaned twice a year. It is perforated and has very comfortable stretch panels. Full quilted liner as well. There is one small imperfection on the shoulder area(pictured) from a low side to avoid an accident a while back its a small scuff and almost not able to be noticed from 10ft away. Retailed for 500, I am asking 180 Shipped in lower 48

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN_PwqRDD6Q&feature=related]Shift Racing Octane Jacket - YouTube[/ame]

Also up is a Black Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 Jacket SZ Large. I went on a trip and needed the mesh as it got super super hot. Picked up this jacket to hold me over for the weekend so it has seen 3 days on the road. IT also still smells new and looks new. Looking to get 85 shipped to lower 48

Finally I have a Bell RS-1 Sz Lrg (Shattered Graphic) that has seen 5 days on the road max. I bought it as a passenger backup to go with my RS-1. Don't really carry a passenger ever and now with my upgrade it just collects dust. It has the original box with all the original paperwork, tags and helmet bag, and (2) sets of earpieces to adjust the fit.......the 30mm and 35mm . IT also has a transition/photochromatic shield. It looks new and the shield is spotless.
looking to get 215 shipped in the lower 48.

DSC_0274.jpg

DSC_0273.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

Last edited:

swatguy

I will entertain offers on all the items as I just want them gone. Also have a Slighty used Cortech Expandable sport Tail Bag for 55 shipped in all black.

Last edited:

ajskillz13

Deal of the century on the RS-1! I already have one and it's not my size or I'd help ya out.

swatguy

Alright fellas after the surgery and a long, cold, winter it's motorcycle season. Time to clear out some of the gear. It's all still available. Make me some reasonable offers.

BKP

Just bought a Phoenix 5.0, large (not more than two weeks ago), and an RS-1 (large) a couple months ago...

Didn't see this ad... shame... that RS-1 is an awesome helmet, and *incredible* at that price with the photo-chromatic shield... I'm also enjoying the Phoenix... can't even tell it's on > 70F

GLWS... *really* wish I had seen this ad earlier...

EDIT: you might want to list the color of the Phoenix 5.0

Last edited:

BoneJj

These are some nice deals, I'd consider the Bell helmet if it was in my size for that price... But I can't fit my head in anything smaller than a XL and even then it's a TIGHT fit.

linkgt

Man that RS-1 Helmet is very tempting... If it were all black/Matte, i wouldve definitely gotten it off your hands... Sweet deal though and will bump. GLWS.