For sale Women's jackets and 1 pair pants

Maadi

All items can be sold separately

Item 1:
Fieldsheer Adventure Jacket
Price: $40
Used for multiple years. In good condition, except small tear at collar + wear on mesh liner.
Cold weather jacket with vents. Very water resistant, and has good thermal liner. Good reflective areas for visibility. Great removable neck cover.
Color: Red and Black
Size: 14
When jacket was bought, Fieldsheer sizes ran small. Fits a woman who usually wears #10-12, with room for extra layers. Good adjustability.
Reason for selling: Bought a different colored bike and want to buy a matching jacket.
Buyer pays for shipping. Can send by FedEx or USPS

Item 2:
Olympia Airglide 3 Jacket
Price: $100
Used for 2 years. In great condition, no tears or unexpected wear.
3 season jacket. Mesh outer layer, with very nice waterproof liner and thermal liner. Waterproof liner proven to work.
Color: Red and black with grey. Black areas are mesh, red and grey are not.
Size: Medium.
Fits well in the torso, arms are a bit short for me, but works with gauntlet gloves. My arm length: from shoulder bone to wrist bone: 24.5 in.
Reason for selling: Want to buy a jacket to match my new bike. I love this jacket so much I will be buying the same one, just in a different color.

Item#3:
Berik (MotoGP) men's pants
Price: $20
Older pair but has not been used much. In good condition. Basic pant with OK protection. No side zippers.
Best part of these pants is that the knee protection is in the right place - i.e. standing straight the knee armor is just below the knee. In the sports bike riding position it hits my knee perfectly.
Color: mostly Black
Size: 34
Fits obviously a guy who would wear size 34 (inches) normally, but also fits a woman with 39" hips and long legs with a 34" waist. Very comfortable and snug, except doesn't hug the backside as women's pants would.

Item #4:
Fieldsheer Women's Mesh jacket
Price: Free, just pay for shipping.
Full mesh with shoulder/elbow armor only, and a simple windproof liner. An older jacket, hasn't been used much. Doesn't fit a woman's body well. No torso adjustment. I tried to add velcro to help but it didn't work very well.
Color: Neon yellow and black
Size: 14
This Fieldsheer is true to size, i.e. too big for me. Partially may be the reason for not fitting well.
Can send by FedEx or USPS

Attachments