bmw675

we all like picutres on here.

So how about posting up your cage!

heres mine, 2010 f150 fx4

CrazyCawi

The day I bought it is the only pic I have

2009 2LT sport red cobalt

currently has 26k miles on it

and sadly the ride I traded in(had alot of engine issues from being run hard ;) )
Blue tiburon GT

and my second set of rims lol(damn curbs)

J.J.

2006 Tacoma 4x4 towing my bike trailer

2006 Tacoma 4x4 towing my enclosed snowmobile trailer

Impersonating a rhinosarus

My 97 Honda Del Sol I owned since new.

CrazyCawi

dakine...omg... :( jealous

blkbrd

Elite Member

dcBear78

My current cage is an embarrassment, but the car I owned and absolutely loved was my 1992 Nissan Skyline GtsT. Had a far bit of work done and was a pretty quick car (faster than my 6R). Owned it before the Fast & Furious craze for Jap cars started.

Attachments

CrazyCawi

that would be so weird shifting from the other side lol

bmw675

My current cage is an embarrassment, but the car I owned and absolutely loved was my 1992 Nissan Skyline GtsT. Had a far bit of work done and was a pretty quick car (faster than my 6R). Owned it before the Fast & Furious craze for Jap cars started.
i was going to make a comment about the steering wheel on the wrong side until i seen australia..... oh wait, i just did :D

ChUcK

I'd show you guys a pic of my cage, but to the casual observer it just looks like a pile of dirt. The '95 Civic DX has not seen the light of day in over 3 years.

Digression: When I bought my first bike I vowed to never own another cage until they hit 100mpg. Then I lost my mind one day 4 yrs ago and decided I needed a cage for some reason. Turns out I just bought a really expensive paper weight.