Yamaha Moto Cage 6

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Hope they use a better swing arm... Looks like a flashed up XJ6. Think even in the video they are just slapping shit on a XJ6.

JSP

Super Moderator
That looks pretty cool. I'd get it. Still has the 6R exhaust though...
At least from the concepts, it looks like it IS a FZ6R/XJ6. Just with some crazy urban hooligan stuff on it ;). Same frame, swingarm, exhaust, etc.

Not sure what to think of it myself. Dont see a reason for it, if it is the same bike. A lot of people like factory "modded" versions I guess. I would rather take stock form and make it my own. 3 or more of those in the same town would get pretty old haha. You would not feel so "unique" anymore.

Now if someone did that themselves to their FZ/XJ6, that would be awesome. One of a kind.

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
It is inteded to be a stunt bike. that why they ad the crazy acges and extra protection everywhere

True... Dont know anyone who would spend that much money to drop a purpose built look of a stunt bike though. Most get older trashed bikes to start with. Either way it does look cool.

Dont think it will sell for crap. True stunters most likely wont touch it for the price and non stunters will get it just to look like a stunter. They may try and stunt, then cry when they trashed their $8-$9K bike. :D

haha, I am being negative today arent I? :wtfgun: :D

If they change the engine to the triple, or just another variant of something else, that would be pretty cool though.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rawknrohl

True... Dont know anyone who would spend that much money to drop a purpose built look of a stunt bike though. Most get older trashed bikes to start with. Either way it does look cool.

Dont think it will sell for crap. True stunters most likely wont touch it for the price and non stunters will get it just to look like a stunter. They may try and stunt, then cry when they trashed their $8-$9K bike. :D

haha, I am being negative today arent I? :wtfgun: :D

If they change the engine to the triple, or just another variant of something else, that would be pretty cool though.
Negative.....or Honest? ;)