Yamaha Demo ride results

ajiribarren

i think the FZ8 has fully adjustable front fork & rear suspension like the R6, R1. but, the FZ6R is -not- adjustable in the front. and, the rear can only be adjusted by the spring by way of the number dial.

for canyon-riding suspension setup on the FZ6R, the default stock rear spring of "3" was the correct setting for my weight when i was measured & setup wearing my full gears. (i had on everything- except for my camel bak). i'm 5'6", 148lbs, mildly athletic build...
The FZ8 suspension is like the FZ6R, non-adjustable forks and preload only on the rear shock.

Good bike but a little overpriced, at least here in Oz.

Cheers

CrazyCawi

Well? David
Lol Pm me and Ill write it there. Im not wanting to ensue a religeous debate which could cause me to lose credibility here.....well the tiny shred I have. lol:surrender:

Crocop43

Lol Pm me and Ill write it there. Im not wanting to ensue a religeous debate which could cause me to lose credibility here.....well the tiny shred I have. lol:surrender:
To late your going to hell, but Jesus can save u.....Joke ...do u

dndfindley

That ain't gonna work. You are the one who put it out there for all to see in this forum. If you can't discuss it here then the comment shouldn't be there. I'm assuming by the tone of the comment that you are an atheist or an agnostic, no? That is your business and you have that right but your comment is a slap in the face to Christians. If I am wrong about what you mean by your crucifix/vampire example then correct me. Otherwise don't sit there and pretend you don't want to talk about religion here. You started it. David

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Ill start a different thread for this david. Its not fair to this threads OP

y0uki11edkenny

Its been dead after CroCop and his Care-o-meter. lol it went from my Yamaha demo ride experience and me just telling you what i thought, to CroCop not caring then military then religion. Who knows why you stopped taking your ADHD Meds but thats cool. Who know we can talk politics then what soda we like best lol

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Its been dead after CroCop and his Care-o-meter. lol it went from my Yamaha demo ride experience and me just telling you what i thought, to CroCop not caring then military then religion. Who knows why you stopped taking your ADHD Meds but thats cool. Who know we can talk politics then what soda we like best lol
Im really sorry kenny....:(

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyCawi

sprite when your REAL thirsty! Big red when your in the south :)

BTW its soda not pop :thumbup:

JSP

Super Moderator
sprite when your REAL thirsty! Big red when your in the south :)

BTW its soda not pop :thumbup:
Pop.... :mad: :D

I've been on both sides of the country and have heard so many variations of things I have heard while growing up in the west. My wive is born and raised Virginia and its a blast going back and forth with her. Now that I have her back on my home turf, she gets all sorts of comments on the things she says :D

y0uki11edkenny

Pop.... :mad: :D

I've been on both sides of the country and have heard so many variations of things I have heard while growing up in the west. My wive is born and raised Virginia and its a blast going back and forth with her. Now that I have her back on my home turf, she gets all sorts of comments on the things she says :D
only playing jspansel :p

She was born and raised in the south so you call her your wive? She also "is born" or was born? Unless you plan on marring un born child then I could see it. lol soda wins!!! :D :iconbeer:

JSP

Super Moderator
only playing jspansel :p

She was born and raised in the south so you call her your wive? She also "is born" or was born? Unless you plan on marring un born child then I could see it. lol soda wins!!! :D :iconbeer:
haha sorry! typo on my part... Was born, wife ;) I had to re-read what I wrote as you confused the hell out of me!

CrazyCawi

lol jsp hows that kit coming ;) have a nice cold SODA while your doing it.