XK Glow LED Kit Operational!

MustGoFaster

I both love *and* hate electric/lighting work. I love it because it's fun, hate it cuz it's so time consuming. Either way, here are the results. I'll take some better pics later on. It was late, rainy, and I just snapped some quickies with da phone. Looks better IRL. Time well worth it, tho. XD

2012-03-18 20.38.09.jpg

View attachment 2012-03-18 20.38.18.jpg

danlupu91

This looks great! Because these are amber can they be running lights?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

JimmyC

i both love *and* hate electric/lighting work. I love it because it's fun, hate it cuz it's so time consuming. Either way, here are the results. I'll take some better pics later on. It was late, rainy, and i just snapped some quickies with da phone. Looks better irl. Time well worth it, tho. Xd

View attachment 24881

View attachment 24882
how much was the kit ? I have been looking but i have not found the exact kit i want to buy yet....

Fikes93

I both love *and* hate electric/lighting work. I love it because it's fun, hate it cuz it's so time consuming. Either way, here are the results. I'll take some better pics later on. It was late, rainy, and I just snapped some quickies with da phone. Looks better IRL. Time well worth it, tho. XD

View attachment 24881

View attachment 24882
Could you put some brighter pictures of it with the lights? I'm thinking about buying some amber ones for my bike and I want to see how it looks together. I'd really appreciate it. I can't really see anything on the ones you already posted.