XJ6S touring windscreen

kma_jg

ajiribarren

Hey mate, I got the Vario Touring Screen in my XJ6. Don't know about the Ermax, but I chose the Vario for the option of adjusting it according to my needs.

With the spoiler adjusted to its highest position, the wind hits me in the middle of the helmet visor, and there's no more turbulence under my helmet. Good for highway cruising. Around town, I use the spoiler on the lowest position to get more airflow to the chin vent of my Shoei.

I only got a couple of pictures of my bike with the windscreen installed. Right now the bike is the shop, when I get it back I can take more shots if u want.

Cheers

Last edited:

kma_jg

Thanks, Did you mount the spoiler on the stock WS or did you replace it with the touring WS and added the Vario?

ajiribarren

Thanks, Did you mount the spoiler on the stock WS or did you replace it with the touring WS and added the Vario?
I replaced everything with a Vario touring Screen. Actually, when I get my bike back I'm gona compare screens, but I'm pretty sure the vario base screen is the same dimensions as the oem screen. The vario I installed is the smoke grey one.

Cheers

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

kma_jg

If we want something, it has to come from overseas. Not a lot of local options and the few there are, are bloody expensive

jonkop

Ermax HP flip screen for sale

Hi guys,
I have FZ6R and bought Ermah HP Flipup screen for XJ6 thinking it would fit to my bike, but it DON't.
Obviously the FZ6R and XJ6 screens are different. (i was mislead from the Puig web site - they give same part numbers for both European and American bike).

So now I have brand new, opened, black, Ermax screen for sale. I am a little bit far ( Bulgaria, Europe) but I can see what will be the price to ship it to certain destination. Here, there are no bikes like ours and this screen is completely unneeded.