XJ6 Leo Vince GP Pro Full system! Video!

angelsneverlose

hey guys, just thought i would post this because i haven't seen it posted yet, and i know some of you were interested in it at one put... maybe before we saw what it looks like!

XJ6 Leo Vince GP Pro Full system sound!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g78u4iPLTaI]YouTube - Sound of Yamaha XJ6 Leo Vince GP Pro Full system[/ame]

**ALSO**
There is Many videos of the FZ1's with the arrow exhaust now, and it sounds amazing! Would this be an indication that it would also sound great on our bikes? even though we have 400cc's less?

hope you like

Last edited:

joloy133

Thanks for the post. It's always good to get this kind of info and know your choices. (Variety...........etc.;)

Roaddawg

I like the way they did the video and the exhaust sounds real good....they only problem is, its like a phone sex operator....It sounds great, but looks like $hit! It looks like a prototype someone made out of their beer cans.

JonKerr

Elite Member

angelsneverlose

+1

Even the funky M4 exhaust looks better than that thing. It might look like it's built for a different bike but at least it looks finished.

Two Bros. for me. (When the wallet can handle it. :( )
ya, i agree with both you and above, it does look like crap:(, but atleast it sounds nice! I was thinking this could be an indication of the sound of the arrow exhaust as well, which actually looks good too!

Just trying to help give people options other then the TBR (which so many people are buying for a reason obviously, lol). I did contact arrow as well, and the guy had heard both the TBR and the arrow and according to him, the arrow is a deep sound system also, but is noticeably quiter then the TBR as well FYI!

fz6rwolf

Yeah, this one sounds decent but maybe if a carbon or something it'd look ok. This just looks like a prototype someone was making and adding pieces as they went welding each small bend.

Verranth

Not digging the looks :(

great sound though :D

TBR is still my top choice.

Thanks for the post though :thumbup: