xj6 fuel economy help me pls

xj6eddie

Hey im from Australia nd own a 2014 xj6 with full two brothers system and power commander 5
Ive updated firmware and tried a few of the marthys tunes and all I do is highway riding.
Sitting on 100kmh and all im getting to a tank is average 155kms a tank.
(90miles heresay)
I run 98octane fuel ⛽ no other mods besides the two mentioned.
Besides a bung plug for the o2 sensor.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

I found myself the same thing.
At first running my Marthy system, it was spraying fuel out the end of the exhaust! -Not quite, but just about
I Re-Mapped my PCV, taking into account (most) Australian fuels dont have ethanol blends in them. (props to Marthy!)
So if you have a PCV, EJK, fuel contoller etc reduce all the values by 10% (10% of their independent value, not reduce by 10).

Another thing I noticed,
I installed the Dbk after a while and running it improved my mileage back to near stock.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

xj6eddie

My bike has 6000kms on it.
I have no idea when it comes to the fuel map. Can someone adjust one for me please and email it to me? Lol I will love u long tiem hahaha. :)

xj6eddie

My bike has 6000kms on it.
I have no idea when it comes to the fuel map. Can someone adjust one for me please and email it to me? Lol I will love u long tiem hahaha. :)

Bert-Aus

Do you have any of these installed or not?
PCV (Power Commander 5), EJK, Juice Box or other fuel controller's

Bert-Aus

What map are you currently running?

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Bert-Aus

Ok found what I was thinking of,
when you posted earlier I knew I had created a thread on the same topic, BUT I was only browsing via my mobile.

Now at home on desktop
Read through this thread it should assist you
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f24/pcv-maps-aussie-fuel-29661/?highlight=Australian+Fuel

Unfortunately I don't have any of my Maps saved from my XJ6S as I had to update my desktop back in July and that info was in an area of unrequired info on the old HD. (as my XJ6S is no more:()

But I believe if you PM members who still have the Maps you would like (hint: read peoples signatures!) they may be willing to share

I think I still have the PCV software on my laptop, if worst comes to worst I can have a fiddle and create a map for you