Wtf

Spunky99

CrazyCawi

someone doin it just to do it lol mad props

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

...and the sun will rise yet again tomorrow on our remarkable blue ball and shine its life giving radiance upon us all...unfortunately. :disapprove:
you sir....need a ROCKST★R So you dont sound so downer debbied out.

Mr Citrus

I came out of walmart yesterday to see a scooter parked next to me. It was a honda silverwing(I think its called a silverwing) and it had a sound system on it! I counted 3 speakers that looked like the small kind you mount on the walls of your living room. kinda neat.

Fizzer6R

bitchin scooter, wonder how it corners

BoneJj

I came out of walmart yesterday to see a scooter parked next to me. It was a honda silverwing(I think its called a silverwing) and it had a sound system on it! I counted 3 speakers that looked like the small kind you mount on the walls of your living room. kinda neat.
The silverwing is like the cadilac of scooter...

Think how the goldwing compares to the touring bikes, it's basically the same thing for scooters...

JimmyC

Nice Ride!!

Last edited:

See red

The silverwing is like the cadilac of scooter...

Think how the goldwing compares to the touring bikes, it's basically the same thing for scooters...
Actually, no, the burgman is the touring scooter the silverwing is more of a sporttourer. My dad has had both. but I will say I have seen both set up with sound systems, and luggage, hell my dad has a 500$ gator bob seat... lol! to each their own, enjoy what ya like.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

monstermike4343

Elite Member

BoneJj

I almost contemplated a Yamaha T-Max instead of the FZ6R.

IDK, the tmax is a cool idea and all but still... it's only 500cc and still a scooter... lol.

I honeslty have nothing against scooter, it's just that they are I only see old farts riding them....