WTB: Stock passenger seat

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I know it is a long shot but I am hoping that someone went with the rear seat cowl and no longer wants their stock rear seat. Please PM me a price if you have one you'd like to unload. It weighs less than 3 lbs so it is between $4 and $10 to ship parcel post. :D

Let me know if you have one please? Thanks!!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Why would you want two...? Unless! You're doing a 2 passenger seat mod!? Post pics!
:p Yes, it is because I want one to mod but not why you think. :D I promise though, that when I am done, it will start a revolution here and people will likely be copying the mod with the plans I'll post up!

You all are going to love this... :cool:

Heineken

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
:scared: I wonder what Dr. Evil....ahhhheeemmmmm FZ1inNH is planning now.....:don'tknow:
Well, I'm afraid that if I gave up my secret for the wife's bike, no one would sell me their seat! :D So, someone sell me a seat and I'll give back free plans and a How-To for the members! :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

bmw675

are you sure you just dont want to admit that you didnt have it latched down and it blew off... i hope you get a seat soon otherwise we will all get really impatient. :)

:p Yes, it is because I want one to mod but not why you think. :D I promise though, that when I am done, it will start a revolution here and people will likely be copying the mod with the plans I'll post up!

You all are going to love this... :cool:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
are you sure you just dont want to admit that you didnt have it latched down and it blew off... i hope you get a seat soon otherwise we will all get really impatient. :)
;) Good one! :thumbup:

No, but this mod is sort of permanent and I'll need to keep one seat stock and the other modded as it will not be easily undone. This way, she can swap back and forth depending on the ride ahead that day.

Wish I could say what this is but I know if I do, it will be harder to get a seat from someone. It is hard enough now because there's not a lot of options for the bike that would allow you to remove the seat permanently. I think you even need it for the Yamaha seat cowl?

I'm hoping someone buys one of the Corbin one-piece seats and wants to part with their stock seat.

Thanks all! I'm still looking!

bmw675

oh boy, the hints are starting... ive got an idea what it maybe now.

;) Good one! :thumbup:

No, but this mod is sort of permanent and I'll need to keep one seat stock and the other modded as it will not be easily undone. This way, she can swap back and forth depending on the ride ahead that day.

bmw675

i'm guessing some kind of vibrator attachment? :)
but its her bike and she wouldnt be the passenger. lol

my guess is a variation of a compact storage compartment.

JonKerr

Elite Member

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Vibrator? :rof: :thumbup: That's a good one! But remember, I'm doing the same thing to my own bike too. ;)

First hint. It will involve 2 hockey pucks per modded bike.

CGENGO

Extra seat...

Oh, you are killing me. You see, I have a spare back seat. I found one on Ebay, after hubby backed into bike with truck and back seat scraped down the deck support! (See post elsewhere on here.) Anyway, I am sooooo tempted to make you a screaming deal, but your secret plan makes me think it is worth holding on to!! :confused: So, email me the secret plan:cool:, and I will let you know if I am willing to part with the spare one (has a little damage on one edge). CGENGO.

Last edited:

CGENGO

Saw it, LOVE IT!! But the price?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't Xplodnstar get the Corbin seat?? Send her a PM and see if she still has the stock passenger seat.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Didn't Xplodnstar get the Corbin seat?? Send her a PM and see if she still has the stock passenger seat.
She did get the Corbin but I think they kept her originals as part of the deal... :(