Would you want to be a sponsor of WOLFMAN RACING

S

shreveport1

Wolman could use your support to get "Pinky" on the track.The super cool thing about being a sponsor is you could be part of an fz6 race team! and no amount would be too small,Wolfman say's he would ghost paint our names on the bike!!!along with a big URL decal of the fz6 forum!if you would be interested say so here.maybe we can make this happen!!!!!:rockon:

S

shreveport1

Re: Would you want to be a sponsor of WOLMAN RACING

this is just a test thread to see if it would be interesting to anyone else.I'm going to help him,I want to be a part of something this cool!!!you could brag to your freind's your a sponsor of an fz6 race team!! how cool is that!!!:D

S

shreveport1

I don't have alot of excitement in my life these day's and time keep's on tickin away,and my dream of racing will probably never happen,but Wolfman has his foot in the door and we could help to shove it open!!!!:D

Wolfman

I must say I am a little taken aback by this...but if people are keen, I can't say I wouldn't take the support...the budget required to go racing is rather daunting!

And at this point, there is still so much to do, buy, sort, most pressing though is the matter of getting out on the track and seeing whether I can translate my ability to ride reasonably rapidly on the road to the track....

In fact the whole motivation for getting the track bike was so that I could satisfy my need for speed without ending up losing my license, or getting put behind bars!

Have recently slowed down on the road...growing up at 40!

Nelly

BUMPITY BUMP, I will sticky this thread and be happy to contribute.
Please send me your pay-pal Jamie.

We can start a junior section as well "Wolf cubs" lol.

Nelly:thumbup:

W

Wombat1940

I don't have alot of excitement in my life these day's and time keep's on tickin away,and my dream of racing will probably never happen,but Wolfman has his foot in the door and we could help to shove it open!!!!:D
What about helping him to get his leg over ............ the bike that is ...... ;)

No just in jest ........ we'll be there at least cheering him on. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

S

shreveport1

What about helping him to get his leg over ............ the bike that is ...... ;)

No just in jest ........ we'll be there at least cheering him on. :cheer::cheer::cheer:
How much cooler would it be to say you are a sponsor of Wolfman Racing as you cheered him on?????:rockon:

Nelly

the matter of getting out on the track and seeing whether I can translate my ability to ride reasonably rapidly on the road to the track....
Mate, You don't have to be the next Barry Sheen. All you got to do is keep safe, give the forum regular pit lane updates and have fun.

Nelly

S

shreveport1

bump!!!!!:D

Wolfman

We'll need pictures of the pit babes.;)
and they could be pretty decent too... My other gig apart from Dj'n is as a talent scout for mags like fhm, maxim, ralph, zoo, etc!

Oh gosh!

S

shreveport1

and we could have a cool logo!like a wolfman on the bike!!!

Attachments

S

steveindenmark

:aus: I am in..Set up a Paypal account and I will raid my Piggy bank. I don`t want the funds wasting though. So no wasting it on paint , keep the bike pink and see if you can buy her pink leathers cheap as well.
OK who else wants to get their hands in their pockets??:uk:.

Steve

O

ozzieboy

This is certainly a pretty cool idea:thumbup:. Help a fellow FZ6 rider into racing. Knowing Wolfman we'll be hearing plenty about the racing, training and performance mods. Might even attract the interest of some of the FZ6 cup racers to the forum. :thumbup::rockon::D

Cheers
Mike

S

steveindenmark

Is there a way we can get this to the top of the board and keep it there?

steve

Wolfman

steve
I think Nelly was going to try...by the way, my Paypal addy is [email protected]

this is nuts! cant believe this...please be assured anyone, that any money sent will only be used for pinky...will even post receipts, paypal statements, etc, in a blog.

:thumbup:

Nelly

steve
I have sticked it and moved it to the racing forum. I am defo in for this.

Nelly

Wolfman

I have sticked it and moved it to the racing forum. I am defo in for this.

Nelly
Thanks my english friend....was a bit uncomfortable with this at first, but am now growing to realise that it could be great for the forum, not just me.

Was thinking on the way home, that i should get the FZ6 forum URL stitched onto my leathers.

Nelly

Thanks my english friend....was a bit uncomfortable with this at first, but am now growing to realise that it could be great for the forum, not just me.

Was thinking on the way home, that i should get the FZ6 forum URL stitched onto my leathers.

No worries Jamie,

You are not asking for a bean, for the people who are interested they can donate as much or as little as they like. Personally I am not even bothered about seeing receipts. That would take the fun out of it. Your word is enough for me.

Nelly

T

tom5796

Hmm, secondary idea but it doesn't look like wwwdotwolfmanracingdotcom is taken yet.... Fire that up, with lots of links back to here. :rockon:

Go Daddy Domain Name Search Tool