Wishing I was out riding

yellowFZ6r

Is anybody sitting at work just wishing that they could be out riding. The weather is FINALLY starting to change here in Texas and its the perfect to be out riding enjoying it, instead of sitting in an office. Oh well I guess, I gotta work so I can pay for the bike and fun! :)

kevin8198

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Me too!!

We just finished a state of our department meeting.....snooze fest!

DragonBlu

Rode to work today and I am looking forward to the best part of the day which will be 4pm and riding home. 35 miles each way of which 15 is twisty mountain two lane. Not bragging,just the facts.:D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:Flip::justkidding:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

yellowFZ6r

Im so jealous of all of you whom get to ride to work. I cant because I wear a suit, and changing would be a pain in the arse!

CrazyCawi

Im so jealous of all of you whom get to ride to work. I cant because I wear a suit, and changing would be a pain in the arse!
I wear one too, I just rock the suit with my body armour under it, and my leather jacket on and my suit coat in my backpack!

CrazyCawi

You're telling me! I've been staring at my new lid since about 10:00am... Can't wait to get out of here and ride...
pictures? :spank:

yellowFZ6r

CC, you are my influence for me now going to begin riding my bike to work. Good to know wearing a suit and riding a ways to work is possible without getting too gross!

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member