Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

I purchased one of the D-link to try it out seamed like the best bang for buck in the low end price range. also will probably end up getting the D link with built in wifi extender that will be a dual purpose for like 90 something not bad.
bought this system about an year ago. its being working fine. I can access through my phone and through my PC at work.

It's a little pain to run the wires but I go almost my whole house covered inside out.

ZMODO 8 CH DVR Indoor Outdoor CCTV Video Surveillance Security Camera System 1TB | eBay

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

wow that's a great price
they have wireless cameras too but they only go up to 4 cameras. I needed 7. so I opted for the wired one.

Best thing was the support, is always free, and when I bought I couldn't setup the network for nothing, they did a remote access on my computer and set up the whole thing for me.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

yfz6r

bought this system about an year ago. its being working fine. I can access through my phone and through my PC at work.

It's a little pain to run the wires but I go almost my whole house covered inside out.

ZMODO 8 CH DVR Indoor Outdoor CCTV Video Surveillance Security Camera System 1TB | eBay
I bought a similar system off newegg about 2 years ago. I think i paid $120 for 8-channel (but came with only 4 IR cameras and wires) and no hard drive. I put in a 640gb HD I had laying around and it records for over a month. Quality is good enough to make out faces from about 20 feet away. It was a no-name brand. I can access the cams from my ipad using wifi. I'd recommend a dvr setup like I have if you can run the wires. Add a battery back up power strip and you're protected when your electric shuts off. If you go the wifi ip route let me know how you like it.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

latony007

Jt that is a shot of one of my cameras. Image is pretty clear on the phone.

Note: my bike is getting rained out :(
ahhh, bring them bikes inside, buy a pup tent if you have to :)