Windscreens

Yone

Remember to paint the side that faces you, the rider.
That looks great! Did you get the decals off the gas tank?? Can you post anymore pics of the side of your bike? It looks sweet, but too small to really tell.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

That looks great! Did you get the decals off the gas tank?? Can you post anymore pics of the side of your bike? It looks sweet, but too small to really tell.
Thanks for the comments! Yea I did have the dealership remove the decals and but the had to sand down the tank and paint over those decals because they had a clear paint over them. Here is a link to a forum with more pics of my bike:
http://www.600cc.org/forum/f89/some-new-mods-17396/

Reactions: JSP

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks for the tip on painting the inside of the screen... I wouldnt even have thought of that :eek:

area

Ah thanks for the clarification, I think I'd rather paint the screen then order another one that is just tinted for $100.00

Last edited:

Tijeras505

I also painted the inside of the windscreen since other members had done such a great job. It turned out perfectly. I have the Raven so the blacked-out windscreen really enhanced the look. I also found that it eliminates glare on the gauges since there is no direct sunlight on them.

Yone