Windscreens for FZ6R

Comiha22

The clear screen is listed as 1 inch taller than the stock windshield. The tinted screen is listed as 30 millimeters shorter than the clear. 30mm = 1.18in, which would mean the tinted screen is slightly shorter than the stock screen.

Can anyone with the tinted screen confirm that (1) the tinted screen is slightly shorter than stock, and (2) whether you notice any extra air in the face with the tinted?

soul_eye

The clear screen is listed as 1 inch taller than the stock windshield. The tinted screen is listed as 30 millimeters shorter than the clear. 30mm = 1.18in, which would mean the tinted screen is slightly shorter than the stock screen.

Can anyone with the tinted screen confirm that (1) the tinted screen is slightly shorter than stock, and (2) whether you notice any extra air in the face with the tinted?
The tinted screen is definitely noticeably shorter than stock. It looks 1in+ shorter at least. As for the air-flow, I'm 5' 10 and I never noticed a huge difference, but there may be a slight one... I have a tendency to tuck at high speeds though.

cbzdel

Thanks for the pic, I really think that large clear screen look almost to big. Guess I will wait to see what Puig comes out with (if anything). I need to have a clear screen because my camcorder is mounted to the handlebars.