World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

spider2k

Elite Member

mradamhopkins

I am glad this got off the ground...MARTHY, when I get back to Orlando and get mine ordered with a power commander we should try to work out the kinks...

2416ryan

it pops like hell. Its going to sit until I pick up a pcv and put on the block off plates.

the pic of the head studs was before they were tightened. they were not even finger tight. there's plenty of thread through the nut once it's torqued.
What are the block off plates for? The O2 sensor hole?

Good posts by the way!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

spider2k

Elite Member

2416ryan

Do you know if you need block off plates for the Two Brothers exhaust? If so, where did you get yours? Thank you!

spider2k

Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

BF12fz6r

where do you get $690 btw? i see $599+$25 :)

the response from them made absolutely no sense:

me "does this system come with an 02 bung?

response "Hello,yes of course,all parts you see in the auctions, it is a full system,bye Ale"

so yes? hard to tell.
If it doesn't come with one you can easily pick up an 02 bung plug from a local store. Perfect exhaust for someone looking for an exhaust and who plans on running a power commander with auto tune.

spider2k

Elite Member

jake the muss

Gotta quick question I've just installed the two brothers exhaust and I didn't relies it didnt have the o2 sensor bung.. would it corse any damage if i ride the bike to an exhaust shop to get one fitted? It would proably take about 30mins to ride there..