Wife says " What if I wanted to get a bike"

Bert-Aus

Sounds great!

hope it comes through for her,
the size of your Mrs on the Ninja 300, she will smoke you and your Busa:p!

Guess I could have phrased that better. JT would have a field day with that comment I'm sure. Does he have a bike of his own?
Hahaha.. Nice cover there :p he's got a gsxr1000 and a ktm 640 motard on the road :)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
They are our 'children' lol.. He has 4 and I had 3, but money issues forced me to sell my kwaka race bike last month :(

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Motomama

I love hearing other ladies wanting to ride.
uploadfromtaptalk1371692837238.jpg

And talking about bikes, my husband n I keep getting them, but can't seem to let go any. Our “Man/Woman Cave” is getting very crowded.

I think it's wonderful for a couple to share this sport with each other. That goes for riding 2 up also.

:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Maadi

Great news! And you also seem to have a good action plan for moving forward.

I was the one that always wanted a bike instead of my husband, but he thought it was way too dangerous... Then, after talking to one of his friends (male), suddenly he sees the light and wants to learn to ride and starts looking for bikes for sale. What is it about men and not believing their wives? Anyway, this is mostly a side note here... He ended up getting his permit a week before me and we bought a 600cc 1988 Honda Shadow. We both learned to ride on that bike. great times...

Note about 2 up - I find it too boring. It's fun to go for short trips every now and again, because the FJR is a beast of a mover and very comfortable, but I can't see from behind him and don't want to sit crooked all the time (hurt neck, upset balance) so most of the time I'm staring at the back of his helmet. Not my idea of fun. On the other hand, on the FZ6R it's pretty hard for me to get bored... ;)

bastage

My wife has set herself a goal to learn how to ride..

I just smiled as I knew that means I get to go shopping & she gets my 6r.. It wont be till next summer that I get to do said shopping, but im thinking an fz1 may be in my future..

jearnshaw

My wife really want's to ride bad, I took her out as a passenger for the first time last year for her first mother's day and halfway through we stopped at a light and I can hear yelling through the helmet "I understand why you wan't a bike now".

With that being said I will be sending her to school in a few months and hopefully she would listen to them on what bike to get.