Why We Ride

JoJoJodyJo

Hi everyone,

There is a new documentary out called Why We Ride, and by all accounts it's amazing.

It has been released on a very limited basis, but they will do a screening in our area if we can get enough presale of tickets.

I was thinking of hosting a screening in the North County area of San Diego, and wanted to put feelers out there to see if there is any interest in attending before I put myself on the line.

Here's the info about the movie, and I think tickets will be around $12-$13 each.

Would any of you S Cal San Diegans be interested in seeing this movie?

Why We Ride Film

abyss1406

Im in i think i missed the one for the La Jolla screening

Pinarello Rider

Coming to my neck of the woods early Dec. I might have to check it out - if the weather is good, I may ride. I invited a couple of riding friends and concluded that if the event doesn't involve them drinking a lot of beer and talking about other wives boobs, they aren't interested. I'm not really interested in doing either of those things.

BradSPE

Really cool. Looks like the Dallas show is sold out. May have to wait and see it when it comes to dvd. Thank you for sharing the link!

ylwf3vr

Not coming to Hawaii eh..... guess I'll just wait until you guys give some feedback lol (was that FZ6R in the beginning? or GSXR)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Fizzi6ergal

This is an absolutely awesome film!!!! I have it sitting at home. Watched it with my husband and the whole movie I was getting goosebumps, because everything they talk about feeling on their bike, I get the same feeling!!! Great movie! MUST SEE!

Detrich

Amazon is back ordered / sold out :(

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
that blows that its sold out...

I did not find anywhere to download it from. not even amazon prime purchase section just a buy the dvd now
if anyone has a link please do share it
Did you try TPB yet??? Not sure if you want to contribute to the creators or not. Currently 23 people w/the movie to share...

Fizzi6ergal

My shop has 4 available. I can ship them to you if someone doesn't want to wait for them to come off of backorder. $29.95 for a copy plus shipping. PM if you one.

Detrich

Amazon got new shipments and they are going out 12/26 - 12/27...