Super Moderator
:jerk:

Can't read homie.

Bert-Aus

ROFL
2 fresh rubbers makes riding more enjoyable:rof:

JSP

Super Moderator
Is it weird if my motorcycle DOES do many of those things??? ;)

Botty12

But you doooooo have to wash them and feed them...and it's not like you can have a sexy time in the shower with them.

Andy

Sexy time

But you doooooo have to wash them and feed them...and it's not like you can have a sexy time in the shower with them.
bikini bike wash is close. I can wipe my fz6r down with the spray can cleaner and be ready to go faster than the avererage wife can shower and get ready to go out. Winter is creeping in so the bike will be siting in the cold garage. Wifey is way better than bike in winter. :)

FastFreddy

This reminds me an ex-girlfriend.
I was having a shower and she walked in and started screaming, "Ahhh, Ahhh", "What's wrong with you", "Ahhh".

I quickly washed the soap off my face and look to see her looking concerned at me. I'm thinking "what have I done this time ? sounds serious" and then "is she getting the webcam now for her mum, WHAT ?"

I say "Did I cut myself or something ?"

She says "You used soap to wash your face, none of my other boyfriends have ever used soap to wash their face !"

I'm thinking " How do they wash their face ?"

Then while getting dry, I kinda work out that the 'other boyfriends' must use lotions and creams and girly stuff like that.

Anyway, very funny.

Last edited:

FastFreddy

I remember this other time, another ex, in a fish and chip shop near a country beach on the Victorian coastline she says to me astonished, "T'oh, they don't have still mineral water" and then gives me a disappointed look.

Another time, another one, she was upset one night because we were only going to the local chinese restaurant, not one of the top 2 restaurants in the state. What ? I'm in the bad books for what ? I'm wondering were she got the impression we were going to one of the top state restaurants, as if I'm meant to know which one that was ? :) Then another night, she wants to talk to her girlfriend alone, so I give her some space for 10 minutes, and then when I come back, she looks all flustered and reckons this big arab guy was groping her on the dance floor and the bouncers took him out. lol