Which suit would you buy?

Would you go with the Black suit or the yellow suit?

• Black

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
is it good? Ive seen but never dared

Indeed. Buuuut, I like spam... :D There I admitted it. Chopped up real tiny squares and fried to a crisp. Like a hash. With eggs and some taters. Yummm. :thumbup:

speaking of the evo 848... my friend Tony bought that exact pearl white 848 last summer... he found one on craigs list over in canyon country, ca- pristine, around 1500 miles, clean as a whistle, and the owner sold it to him for $8500 cash because he didn't ride it anymore. (he was primarily a dirt rider.)

and, here i was thinking i got a killer deal on my R6... (paid $8k cash) WTF?!! lol...

SBK-848evo_2011_W_[1000x667][3-2].jpg

Indeed. Buuuut, I like spam... :D There I admitted it. Chopped up real tiny squares and fried to a crisp. Like a hash. With eggs and some taters. Yummm. :thumbup:

going to try this tonight. do you put oil in the pan you fry it with?

going to try this tonight. do you put oil in the pan you fry it with?

Little bit just to coat. Then fry up some hash browns. Put the fried spam on the hash and then put a fried egg (or two) on top. Salt, pepper and some of your favorite hot sauce. Thank me in the morning. haha

Last edited:
Little bit just to coat. Then fry up some hash browns. Put the fried spam on the hash and then put a fried egg on top. Salt, pepper and some of your favorite hot sauce. Thank me in the morning. haha

Im excited...sounds like a mix of goodness

how about adding green peppers or something...ever add them too?

how about adding green peppers or something...ever add them too?

Would surely rock my man! Have not myself, but i'm not much of a pepper person. I enjoy my peppers usually on a bratwurst that is covered in sauerkraut and mustard.

My wife eats some weird shit (to me at least). She eats chip beef gravy over peanut butter covered pancakes. Her favorite.

Back