JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Chip

from good ol central NJ.. where riding means avoiding people who pull out in front of you or cut you off :)

columbus2382

Born: Columbus, OH

Raised in: Hillsboro, OH (and there abouts, several years in Sinking Spring)

Now in Bluemont, VA

Planning a FZ6R get together in two weeks when I come back for my 20yr reunion!

man, has it been that long:confused:
cool where in columbus did u live?

HER2009

HER2009

That place looks awfully familiar. How was your buying experience there? I walked out when the sales guy looked at me like I was an idiot for buying a 600 as my first bike.
We shopped around first before going to FB. They gave us the best price of the 3 places we went. We were treated exceptionally well at FB. We even put both of our FJRs on consignment to sell there. Mine sold in 10 days. We just took my husband's in on Friday. I can't say anything negative about our experience. We worked with some really nice and helpful folks.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bigpish13

Just moved to Southern California, originally from New Jersey. Seems like you can ride here all year round. That's why I love this place.

Northern California mountains. I ride until it get snowy, then I just ride lower until it stops getting snowy... But that's the price I must pay for living in the middle of the best roads in the world... I don't mean to brag... But its true...

DragonBlu

The Pacific Northwest tip of Oregon. Great twisty mountain roads,but not always the smoothest.

gizmogirl

Stay where your at till I come where your too!

This is from the other side of Canada, Kelowna,B.C.
Now where did I get that newfie speak from?:)

bmw675

:Flip::Flip::Flip: heres 3 fingers for ya jack. ;)

Northern California mountains. I ride until it get snowy, then I just ride lower until it stops getting snowy... But that's the price I must pay for living in the middle of the best roads in the world... I don't mean to brag... But its true...

Rat

where is everyone from? im from hilliard ohio. anyone else from ohio?
:iconbeer:
Dublin, OH, several miles from you!!!
Where are you hiding there in Hilliard - I rode there many times! (as well as in many cities here - for example Chillicothe, somebody from our guys lives there too)
Let's ride together sometimes, I'm boring too see only choppers around! :D
( for 3 months/7k miles I have never seen another 6R on the street!)

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member