where has JT been?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

latony007

i actually have 2 more payments on my car and then im going to turn in my wifes lease, give her my car and get a new one. i think i want an infinity g37 but maybe i should consider something that i could at least hitch a small trailer to. Would really love to be able to drag the bike around, especially on vacations.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

Tony I don't know if you got to read my post before everything went haywire and diapered

but you should really look at all of the recent truck reviews specifically the head to head comparisons and even Google top 5 trucks.

if for any reason you do go down the Nissan titan road wait till they revamp their truck it is the oldest design of the bunch. I think tundra recently made slight updates but take my advice the GMC is worth you spending some time looking into and reading or watching its reviews and even possible a test drive
no i think some posts disapeared. Thanks for the info, im looking a little smaller, any truck on the planet can haul my bike i would imagine so maybe a 6 or even 4cyl. Im not going to be hauling a 5th wheel or anything. They have those GMC in a 6 and if you dont mind my asking what aprox did it run you?
i like the look of the frontiers but that seems a far cry from an infinity lol

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member