Wheels...

msgirle

Hi ladies,

Well I thought I'd post a few pictures here of my newly powdercoated wheels! Whacha think??? I think it looks pretty HOT! Getting lots of looks from people! I think it brings out the pink more on the bike...which I happen to love! :)

Just wanted to share it with you!

Attachments

phocoyote7

Gotta say that is one original bike, nice job :thumbup:

Senaca

That is very well done. I'm thinking of having mine painted at some point... I wonder how much it would cost at my local paint shops.

EDIT: Oops, didn't realize this topic was in the ladies section... :eek:

Last edited:

xplodnstar

Beautiful job, msgirle. That's a nice tie-in for the colors. Definitely makes this bike pop more than the norm.

How much did a job like that cost? How long were you without the bike?

msgirle

Xplodnstar...all together with getting the wheels taken off, bearings removed, powdercoating like $550! I was without the bike for 1 week! Not to bad and I'm very pleased with the outcome!! I think I need a bike lock though...worried someone might try to steal it now! LOL! I'm not worried about my neighborhood...just worried about places I ride to...one never knows! You have a corbin seat??? How much was it and is it comfy?

Just to be on a more personal level...my real name is Lori! :) What's yours?

xplodnstar

Xplodnstar...all together with getting the wheels taken off, bearings removed, powdercoating like $550! I was without the bike for 1 week! Not to bad and I'm very pleased with the outcome!! I think I need a bike lock though...worried someone might try to steal it now! LOL! I'm not worried about my neighborhood...just worried about places I ride to...one never knows! You have a corbin seat??? How much was it and is it comfy?

That's not a bad deal for all that. I may be bugging you for a referral when I'm ready for that modification. :)

I don't have the seat yet, they are still measuring & fitting the bike.

Try this lock. It actually fits in the trunk if you don't close it up.
Kryptonite Kryptoflex 1018 Key Cable Lock - Chaparral Motorsports

-Nova

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

Check out this disc lock alarm. They are two security systems in one. They prevent people from rolling the bike away, and if it is moved, the alarm sounds at 110 dB!!

XENA Security: disc-lock alarms for motorcycles, scooters and ATVS

Yone

Looks like a Barbie bike :p But really, they did a fantastic job!

Bikegirl88

wow - looks amazing.

Good job.

KADO

Wow that pink really makes it pop. I am thinking about doing a red with mine. Awesome job!!:)

roidrage

looks good... im not a big fan of that much color though... i like little accents... Im thinking chrome or black and chrome for mine