Whats your screen name mean?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker

My middle name is Charles. Shortly after I met my wife, she started calling me Chuckman. Then a few friends shortened it up to Chucker. It always seems to work as a username, so I always try to use it.

Skirat

When I was much younger my older sister used to call people Hoodrat. It wasn't anything negative by her, although it has a negative connotation generally speaking. I looked up to her a lot being my bigger older sister. At the time I was big into skiing (now I only snowboard) so I combined the two and became "Skirat". It's been many years and I've maintained it all over the internet.

y0uki11edkenny

Mine y0uki11edkenny came from my name being Kenny and south park and just youkilledkenny was taken on Xbox and yahoo.com so i added the numbers

cloudfire

Taken from Exodus where it says God led the Israelites in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. Back in '96 no one had the name and Excite search (biggest search engine at the time) yielded no results. Now it's all over the place???

Rookasaki

Taken from Exodus where it says God led the Israelites in a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. Back in '96 no one had the name and Excite search (biggest search engine at the time) yielded no results. Now it's all over the place???
Way cool. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CtrlAltDl

Control - Alt - Delete the infamous three finger salute.

I started using that in the mid 90's on IRC and shortened to 8-characters because most of the IRC servers were limited to 8 characters.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

rr_double_rr

One of my friends coined me as having road rage, and was gonna call me R2, but it didn't sound right. So he went with Double R, and any variation other than this one is usually taken on most boards. So after a few permutations, RR, R_R, Double_R, Double_rr, it was on to rr_double_rr and finally got approved as valid.

I don't road rage, as much, anymore but the name stuck.

gdh8tsu

Well mine is God Hates You hence GDH8TSU which im sure most of you really figured out. Just growing up I was pretty much accident prone, Broke Both my arms, had 48stitches in my chin from a bike accident. Got my skull cracked open and had ot have staples in it ( called a girl a Bitch, she really was though and threw a rock at me), popped my hip out of socket snowboarding, and alot of other things over the years. So the coined joke was "God must really hate you", that and I have a pet peeve with orginized religon but thats another set of issues lol!!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

butler I love it :) and gdh8su sorry to hear your misfortunes bro!

Lefty

You guessed it, I'm left handed. Play guitar left handed too, it's a pain since there's not many cool left handed guitars, but I managed to get myself a really cool one (Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top - Cherry Burst). Did I mention that guitar is my other passion, lol.

Cmltoe

You know how Bubba Gump LOVED shrimp? I have a similar addiction to camel toe. I shorten the spelling/put it in weak code to not offend anyone. I guess I'm a courteous camel toe addict.......

deputydog

Got mine while I was working for the Sheriff dept. I was one of the oldest guys on the force still working road patrol. All the young guys said I was like an old dog, never knew when I might bite. So I stuck the two together to use for my dept. log in. Been using some variation ever since for forums.

Jay S.

J.S. are my initials...hence Jay S.

Real first name is Josh. Unless your my mom, then it's Joshua...

:rolleyes: