What's your "other" hobby?

iSpoolin

Photography is my newest hobby: (Excuse the poor quality of the photos that Photobucket makes. )

I took a TON of pictures at the beach this weekend that i'll be sure to post some up from also, that's all I have access to right now though.

Cars is another hobby of mine:

That was my last project, sadly traded her in about a month ago, however now I have this to start throwing parts at:

Basically if I can use a wrench on parts of it it's my hobby :lol:

I'm also a gun fanatic, I don't have any pics right now, but I have:
Beretta 92
Glock G26
Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 magnum
.38 Special S&W Snub nose
.38 Special S&W w/ 4" barrell
9mm Luger
and quite a few more

Bartholomew

"That was my last project, sadly traded her in about a month ago"
iSpoolin, I hope you were talking about the car! I'd hate to think you traded that young lady in! She is quite a looker! And great photos by the way!

linkgt

"That was my last project, sadly traded her in about a month ago"
iSpoolin, I hope you were talking about the car! I'd hate to think you traded that young lady in! She is quite a looker! And great photos by the way!
We all appreciate Ispoolin's new hobby ^_^ lol

anyway you guys have cool hobbies! I was into riding mountain bike trails for a bit, nothing cool at the moment. I've always had interest in going to range, maybe i'll try that when I get a job again. In the meantime I'll keep being a nerd and play videogames/work on my computer :p

MC#4

I don't have a whole lot of hobbies. I do like fiddling with my cages though. I recently threw a nitrous kit on my 94 Dodge Shadow and I'm havin a blast with it.

meganiimarie

Outdoor hobbies: travelling, scuba, (sail/motor)boating, camping and in general adventure seeking activities (skydiving, zip-lining etc.)

Indoor hobbies: jigsaw puzzles and video games

At work so I don't have any photos for now...

Last edited:

FastFreddy

I play guitar and draw.

If you know guitars, my favourite guitar is my Ibanez RG1570 with Edge Pro. I use the Vox Night Train amp and Tonelab LE pedalboard (original effect and amp sounds). Normally I just play the steel string acoustic lately, and sometimes sing a long.

I want to get a 4 wheel drive pickup truck soon too.

FastFreddy

I think I want to do outdoor photography next...

I remember seeing this guy from school about 5 years after I left school, and he was a jet-setting photographer for various magazines. I said jokingly "What do you photograph Elle MacPherson ?"(huge at the time) and he goes, "yes, we did a shoot this morning" as if he needed a nap from all the hard work or something. Thinking about this now, I think my girlfriend swiped my phone book*, because I lost his number. He probably could have hooked me up for some good parties with supermodels, drats.

* - yes, I remember, it was not long after I went to the markets with my girlfriend and we bumped into this Swedish english language student and her friends who I used to know, she gave me her number and said to keep in touch or something. I wonder what my girlfriend did with the telephone book ? I think she might have been jealous of the tall blond pretty Swedish girl with a good shape and figure, go figure ?

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BKP

Diving and underwater photog...

Advanced dive on the Spiegel Grove wreck - Naval transport over 510 feet long -- there have been numerous diver deaths on this wreck, unfortunately

Alligator Reef nurse shark... cute little pup

Blue Stripe Grunts - Molasses Reef

Christ of the Abyss -- Statue of Christ sunk in Key Largo reef

My dive buddy on a down line

Me on a dive trip on the "Get Wet." Unfortunately, this boat went down a couple months after this shot, in the Keys, and two divers died.

This is a dino-fish... the "paddlefish," over 8 feet long, I took this diving a local quarry (Loch Low-Minn)

Nyuu

Pretty badass BKP. I've only been diving once, while on a cruise to Mexico. I loved it, and have my honeymoon cruise Aug 19th through the 26th. I can't wait to dive again. I hope to get my diving cert soon.

As for this thread, my "other" hobby aisde from my newfound love for working/riding on Rukia... hmm, gaming and movie watching. I love doing them both about equally. Enough so that I married my wife who has the same interests in them :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Enjarin

Elite Member

BKP

... I'm 40, she's 28! LOL That keep a man in great shape...
LMAO...
Good for you, Marthy!

@ Nyuu: Congratulations on the honeymoon! And, enjoy the cruise... I've been diving a loooong time, with Open, Advanced, Nitrox, Side-Mount, and Rescue certs... When you get ready to go for your Open Water cert (and make the investment in equipment), drop me a line... I might be able to make a recommendation or two... Modding your bike doesn't come *close* to the investment in outfitting your dive gear closet!

FZ6R_Mike

I used to ride mainly trails but recently got into harescrambles. This is my 2006 Suzuki LTR450
1342880217070.jpg

1342880219143.jpg

I also like to mod it as well. This is what it looked like when i got it. Now it looks like the pics above.

1342558014397.jpg

1342558019519.jpg