What's your "other" hobby?

darksidefz6r

A spin-off from "my other hobby" thread, I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone's other hobbies are. I will start off, my other hobby is rock crawling. Now I'm not talking about rock climbing but what I do is like what you see guys do in jeeps and stuff like that. I do not have any video's of my jeep but have a couple pictures of my build, though it is not quite done yet, but do have a video of a guy in the group I was in at last years winterfest event.

And the video:

Kim going up Axlebreaker.m4v - YouTube

JonKerr

Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

TokenSSDD

Shooting any level of firearm. Paintball, pistol, rifle, etc. I'll have to get some pics up. I also like to build sound systems (residential, commercial and car audio) when asked to.

I am also an avid gamer, but I've slowed down in recent months...

Edit: Got a few pics.

Attachments

Last edited:

redprodigy35

I played a good amount of paintball a while ago-- woodsball, then speedball.

I've been snowboarding since '98.

Also a pretty big PC gamer, but @ the moment I'm running an ancient system-- but it still runs most games @ max with high fps. Battlefield 3 midnight release tonight!

Attachments

ajskillz13

Golf is my main hobby (much to my wife's displeasure). I love to snowboard, but don't get many chances in Indiana. I also like cycling, but I have been lazy and haven't ridden much this year.

6R Blackout

I myself enjoy golfing, shooting, hunting and fishing! I also like the challenge of fixing things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

6R Blackout

Paint Horse

Riding my horse. Black and White Paint. Koda
Hey FZ6R66 I must say you have a beautiful horse there, I have always admired the beauty of a paint horse. I don't see many of them around here, so when I do see one I like to stop and look at them for a sec before being on my way. Again beautiful horse man!:drool:

AngryAnt

I dabble in photography a little (like most people here it seems), play disc golf on the weekends (trying to talk the wife into learning to play "real" golf with me), and I like to bake. And yes, I'm a dude that likes to bake, and yes I'm straight the last time my wife checked.

Photography and food always go well together.

Ryan85

I must admit that I like to bake also. If anything, my chocolate cake has helped me get on girlfriend's good side, when needed.

My main passion other than motorcycles is definitely anything baseball related. I collect just about anything, but I get a set of baseball cards from my parents (still) every year for Christmas, so I estimate my collection is somewhere between 25,000-30,000 cards now.

darksidefz6r

I have a few.

Newest is airsoft target shooting.

I need to get back into it but I did a lot of mountain biking and BMX racing for a long time before I had a very bad accident in a BMX race that has cause some major neck problems. Here's me with my bike.

edit: always wanted to get and race a cruiser. I rode a few and they were so damn smooth compared to the 20" bikes for some reason. My last bike was based off a Brian Foster signiture aluminum schwinn frame with all kind of other parts. lol

I used to race bmx when I was younger in the NBL(national bicycle league). Also used to ride street, trails, and park. Had a blast and broke a few bones. Would still do it if I had the time and could afford to miss work if I had a serious injury. lol

I dabble in photography a little (like most people here it seems), play disc golf on the weekends (trying to talk the wife into learning to play "real" golf with me), and I like to bake. And yes, I'm a dude that likes to bake, and yes I'm straight the last time my wife checked.

Photography and food always go well together.

I don't know what the heck kind of cake-thing that is, but it sure looks delicious.

Last edited:

AngryAnt

I don't know what the heck kind of cake-thing that is, but it sure looks delicious.
Fresh pumpkin cheesecake with home made whip cream, cinnamon, and pecans on top. :D

darksidefz6r

jocampo

My other hobby is my work ... :D ...

I do work with databases, I'm a DBA. I love reading and learning about it.

I do also like digital photographic but have not been into it in a few years. Maybe is time to get the dust out of my old digital camera.

Hobbies:
R/C - Traxxas Revo 3.3, with a few mods, like intake, exhaust, titanium rods
Traxxas Nitro 4Tec 3.3, upgraded tires, suspension

Grilling: If I had the money, I'd quit my job and grill/smoke full time

PC Games: City of Heroes

Bartholomew

My wife, son, and I like to hike, camp, and shoot. I used to do competitive pistol shooting, and fly ultra light airplanes, but unfortunately no longer have the time. :(
Here are a few pictures of our adventures--